Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Russian for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Russian for your French

Hello! I am looking for French native speaker for make langue tandem.

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am looking for French native speaker for make langue tandem.

Iryna NatarenoOct 5, 2016 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Russian for your French
Post 1

Dear Iryna,

are you still looking for a language exchange? I would like to practice Russian and can help you to improve your French. I was working as translator before but forgot a lot after a long break (living abroad with my husband and children...), so I need help in practice and communication, because I love Russian language.

I was also working as a language teacher during many years and would like to help you with your French. Please let me know your needs and if you are interested.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Christine 

Dear Iryna,

are you still looking for a language exchange? I would like to practice Russian and can help you to improve your French. I was working as translator before but forgot a lot after a long break (living abroad with my husband and children...), so I need help in practice and communication, because I love Russian language.

I was also working as a language teacher during many years and would like to help you with your French. Please let me know your needs and if you are interested.

Christine 

Christine L, Oct 28, 2016 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My Russian for your French
Post 2

Dear Iryna,

Christine 

Oct 28, 16 22:36

I’d like to suggest that you check the “Groups” tab to find a good selection of language exchange and activity.

Best, R.

I’d like to suggest that you check the “Groups” tab to find a good selection of language exchange and activity.

Best, R.

Ritchie, Oct 30, 2016 @ 06:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form