Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Spanish for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Spanish for your English

Hello, I`m looking for someone to speak English in Zurich because I would like to  improve my communications skills. If it`s possible once a week. Times could be flexible.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Luciana

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I`m looking for someone to speak English in Zurich because I would like to  improve my communications skills. If it`s possible once a week. Times could be flexible.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Luciana

Luciana CApr 2, 2012 @ 17:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 557 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Spanish for your English
Post 1

Join one of the many events, lots of people like to talk solely in English (and thus never pick up on German or heck Schwiitzertuutsch) so it should be quite easy to get your English skills quite a bit ahead.

A good tip for learning any kind of language: watch movies or cartoons spoken in the language you want to learn but with subtitles (either in that language or a language you understand), that way, you get entertainment and train your brain automatically to just listen to it. For raw vocabulary reading newspapers tends to help a lot.

There is a event at Coruzon tomorrow (http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/45266.htm) with quite a few Brits, thus hop over and you'll have a proper British accent soon.

The text you are quoting:

Join one of the many events, lots of people like to talk solely in English (and thus never pick up on German or heck Schwiitzertuutsch) so it should be quite easy to get your English skills quite a bit ahead.

A good tip for learning any kind of language: watch movies or cartoons spoken in the language you want to learn but with subtitles (either in that language or a language you understand), that way, you get entertainment and train your brain automatically to just listen to it. For raw vocabulary reading newspapers tends to help a lot.

There is a event at Coruzon tomorrow (http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/45266.htm) with quite a few Brits, thus hop over and you'll have a proper British accent soon.

Jeroen M, Apr 2, 2012 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 557 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form