Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Spanish for your english

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Spanish for your english

Hello everyone! I'm living in Mont-Sur Rolle and I'm going to stay here for a year. I'd like to improve my English and I will teach you my Spanish. I'm a native one. I'm from Valencia, so I also speak Catalan, but i live in Madrid last five years. If you are interested to teach me English, It will be a pleasure for me to teach you Spanish :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! I'm living in Mont-Sur Rolle and I'm going to stay here for a year. I'd like to improve my English and I will teach you my Spanish. I'm a native one. I'm from Valencia, so I also speak Catalan, but i live in Madrid last five years. If you are interested to teach me English, It will be a pleasure for me to teach you Spanish :)

Carmen AAug 6, 2014 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Spanish for your english
Post 1

Hello, I'm from Brazil and would love to transform my portuñol into español :) problem is I live in vevey, not in lausanne, but could be in lausanne on Monday afternoons/early evenings. would that be possible? Cheers :)

Hello, I'm from Brazil and would love to transform my portuñol into español :) problem is I live in vevey, not in lausanne, but could be in lausanne on Monday afternoons/early evenings. would that be possible? Cheers :)

JACKSON D, Aug 21, 2014 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Carmen! 

I live in Nyon area, it's pretty close from Rolle and if you want my girlfriends and I can take you out for a welcoming drinks as there is no better way to learn English than to practice over a few glasses of fine wine  ;-) 

and teaching us some Spanish would be just a cherry on top, because I think that Spanish is so much better then French (don't tell anyone here Ive said that! :-) )

Hey Carmen! 

I live in Nyon area, it's pretty close from Rolle and if you want my girlfriends and I can take you out for a welcoming drinks as there is no better way to learn English than to practice over a few glasses of fine wine  ;-) 

and teaching us some Spanish would be just a cherry on top, because I think that Spanish is so much better then French (don't tell anyone here Ive said that! :-) )

Natalie W, Aug 21, 2014 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Btw, not native speaker, but have lived in the US for 16 years

Btw, not native speaker, but have lived in the US for 16 years

JACKSON D, Aug 21, 2014 @ 21:22