Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My english/dutch for your spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My english/dutch for your spanish

My name is Paulien, i'm from Holland and I am learning spanish for my work as a Flight Attendent. I need to do an oral exam and therefor need to speak spanish quit well. I am looking for someone who would like to have coffee (drink wine) with me and talk spanish and help me a little bit. I can help you with english, however, I am not a native speaker. My level in spanish is basico 3. Hopefully we can help each other! I live at the route des acacias in Geneva.

Hope to hear from you soon! Paulien

The text you are quoting:

My name is Paulien, i'm from Holland and I am learning spanish for my work as a Flight Attendent. I need to do an oral exam and therefor need to speak spanish quit well. I am looking for someone who would like to have coffee (drink wine) with me and talk spanish and help me a little bit. I can help you with english, however, I am not a native speaker. My level in spanish is basico 3. Hopefully we can help each other! I live at the route des acacias in Geneva.

Hope to hear from you soon! Paulien

Paulien ten BrinkeMar 4, 2015 @ 12:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My english/dutch for your spanish
Post 1

Hello Pauline, I was 4 months in Groningen NL, I come from Peru and with pleasure I would help you with your Spanish. I stay in Geneva until Sunday. I'm working at the Autosalon

Fran.

Hello Pauline, I was 4 months in Groningen NL, I come from Peru and with pleasure I would help you with your Spanish. I stay in Geneva until Sunday. I'm working at the Autosalon

Fran.

greatspirit, Mar 10, 2015 @ 09:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My english/dutch for your spanish
Post 2

Hell Paulien,

if you're still looking for someone, it would be great to exchange!

Alberto

Hell Paulien,

if you're still looking for someone, it would be great to exchange!

Alberto

Alberto G, Mar 11, 2015 @ 16:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form