Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My french / chinese / my chinese cooking for help / advice needed to start a business

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My french / chinese / my chinese cooking for help / advice needed to start a business

Hello,

I need some advice/help to start my on business...

Someone who can help me do market research, analyse how best to do it; online or the normal sales channel, eventually everything possible to learn about online selling etc...

I'm a  Malaysian chinese, here since 1986, fluent in French; english and Mandarin/cantonese...

PLEASE send me a message and i'll get back to you !!!

Thank you !!

A-lee

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I need some advice/help to start my on business...

Someone who can help me do market research, analyse how best to do it; online or the normal sales channel, eventually everything possible to learn about online selling etc...

I'm a  Malaysian chinese, here since 1986, fluent in French; english and Mandarin/cantonese...

PLEASE send me a message and i'll get back to you !!!

Thank you !!

A-lee

Phyllis-LeeMar 21, 2012 @ 18:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 604 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My french / chinese / my chinese cooking for help / advice needed to start a business
Post 1

Dear A-Lee,

Are you still looking for help with your business? 
I am a graduate and have just moved to Geneva to join my Swiss fiance who I met in China.

I speak a high level of Chinese, but I am afraid of losing it while I am here and would be very interested in working with you or helping you in exchange for your Chinese. Particularly as I am currently trying to find a job and need to keep myself busy.

Feel free to email me: [email protected] if you are still interested.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,

Katy 

The text you are quoting:

Dear A-Lee,

Are you still looking for help with your business? 
I am a graduate and have just moved to Geneva to join my Swiss fiance who I met in China.

I speak a high level of Chinese, but I am afraid of losing it while I am here and would be very interested in working with you or helping you in exchange for your Chinese. Particularly as I am currently trying to find a job and need to keep myself busy.

Feel free to email me: [email protected] if you are still interested.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,

Katy 

Katy Koyich, Aug 10, 2012 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 604 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form