Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My french for your english. Need help for polishing a report.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My french for your english. Need help for polishing a report.

Hello, I am a french woman and I work in a NGO in Geneva. I need some help in order to polish a report in english. I can propose french lessons.

Thank you very much

Djeneba

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am a french woman and I work in a NGO in Geneva. I need some help in order to polish a report in english. I can propose french lessons.

Thank you very much

Djeneba

Djeneba OSep 23, 2011 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 825 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My french for your english. Need help for polishing a report.
Post 1

Hi Djeneba, 

I'm about to go out of town so would only be able to help edit if you e-mailed me a Word document, but if you don't find anyone in Geneva, let me know and I could try to do it by e-mail and get some French lessons when I come back.

Cheers,

Lara

Hi Djeneba, 

I'm about to go out of town so would only be able to help edit if you e-mailed me a Word document, but if you don't find anyone in Geneva, let me know and I could try to do it by e-mail and get some French lessons when I come back.

Cheers,

Lara

Lara H, Sep 24, 2011 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My french for your english. Need help for polishing a report.
Post 2

i can help u on that... my english is pretty good and i need to improve my french... 

If u still need someone, u can send me a message and we can set an appointment :)

Cheers,

Maye 

i can help u on that... my english is pretty good and i need to improve my french... 

If u still need someone, u can send me a message and we can set an appointment :)

Cheers,

Maye 

Maye Ehab, Oct 2, 2011 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 825 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form