Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My geneva knowledge for your spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My geneva knowledge for your spanish

Hi there ! I'm a french native speaking genevois looking for people willing to share and help me improve my spanish. Grew up in GVA = knowledge of some hidden swiss treasures (... nothing to do with gold bars in safes :). More people more fun. My spanish is not to bad nor to good. Working downtown and ready for lunch.

Keep me posted

The text you are quoting:

Hi there ! I'm a french native speaking genevois looking for people willing to share and help me improve my spanish. Grew up in GVA = knowledge of some hidden swiss treasures (... nothing to do with gold bars in safes :). More people more fun. My spanish is not to bad nor to good. Working downtown and ready for lunch.

Keep me posted

Diego DJul 2, 2012 @ 23:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 591 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My geneva knowledge for your spanish
Post 1

Hi Diego!!! I'm Spanish, I would really like to improve my french, and I think what you propose it's a very good idea. However, I'm not free for lunch, It would be possibble to meet us once a week, in the evning, after work?

Greetings,

Rosa

Hi Diego!!! I'm Spanish, I would really like to improve my french, and I think what you propose it's a very good idea. However, I'm not free for lunch, It would be possibble to meet us once a week, in the evning, after work?

Greetings,

Rosa

rosa t, Jul 4, 2012 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My geneva knowledge for your spanish
Post 2

Hi Rosa, thanks for your reply. Home come you never out for lunch ? afterwork is definetely possible but a bit more comlicated on my side. never really know when hang out...

Hi Rosa, thanks for your reply. Home come you never out for lunch ? afterwork is definetely possible but a bit more comlicated on my side. never really know when hang out...

Diego D, Jul 4, 2012 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 591 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form