Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native (British) English for your Native French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native (British) English for your Native French

I'm taking French lessons at the moment but I'm not getting much of a chance to practice speaking in french so I'm looking for a native french speaker to pull me up when I use que instead of qui (and also explain where I'm ballsing up)!

What I'd like to do is maybe two meetings a week, one in french and one in English or do a half and half session. 

I'm an au pair so my free time is largely in the day and after 7pm in the evenings. 

The text you are quoting:

I'm taking French lessons at the moment but I'm not getting much of a chance to practice speaking in french so I'm looking for a native french speaker to pull me up when I use que instead of qui (and also explain where I'm ballsing up)!

What I'd like to do is maybe two meetings a week, one in french and one in English or do a half and half session. 

I'm an au pair so my free time is largely in the day and after 7pm in the evenings. 

Liz ColvinJan 15, 2015 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 769 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My native (British) English for your Native French
Post 1

Hi Liz,

If you are still looking for conversational practice, i' m also interested in finding a tandem partner for practicing my spoken english, and can offer you my native french in exchange.

The best for me will be to meet after work on Tuesday or Thursday, aroud 6 pm. I live in Carouge area, but i'm flexible and can easily move to other places as i ride bicycle.

Regards,

Alberto

Hi Liz,

If you are still looking for conversational practice, i' m also interested in finding a tandem partner for practicing my spoken english, and can offer you my native french in exchange.

The best for me will be to meet after work on Tuesday or Thursday, aroud 6 pm. I live in Carouge area, but i'm flexible and can easily move to other places as i ride bicycle.

Regards,

Alberto

Alberto_81, Jan 23, 2015 @ 00:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Liz,

I'm native french and I look forward practicing my oral english with a native english. I'm C1 level. Would you agree to meet once and see ?

I should be available during the day for the next few weeks. If it's convenient for you, we could meet next week in Balexert or at the Starbucks in Geneva Airport. If you prefer another place, let me know.

You can answer me by private email.

Bye.

Gwénaëlle

Hi Liz,

I'm native french and I look forward practicing my oral english with a native english. I'm C1 level. Would you agree to meet once and see ?

I should be available during the day for the next few weeks. If it's convenient for you, we could meet next week in Balexert or at the Starbucks in Geneva Airport. If you prefer another place, let me know.

You can answer me by private email.

Bye.

Gwénaëlle

Gwénaëlle D, Jan 24, 2015 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Liz, 

I am a mom of an 8-month baby currently not working and i'd be glad to meet up and practice your french and my english! :) 

I am free any time during the day and live in the area of plainpalais. 

Let me know if you are interested! 

Have a great weekend. 

Marisol

Hi Liz, 

I am a mom of an 8-month baby currently not working and i'd be glad to meet up and practice your french and my english! :) 

I am free any time during the day and live in the area of plainpalais. 

Let me know if you are interested! 

Have a great weekend. 

Marisol

Marisol Puentes , Jan 24, 2015 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 769 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form