Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native English (American) for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native English (American) for your French

Hello,

I recently moved to Thonon les bains for a post-doc doing ecological research, but I do not speak French. I would like some help learning French. I would be happy to exchange my expertise in English (oral and/or written) for help with rudimentary French.

Cheers, Shane

P.S. I would prefer meeting in or near Thonon-les-bains, as I do not yet have a car.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I recently moved to Thonon les bains for a post-doc doing ecological research, but I do not speak French. I would like some help learning French. I would be happy to exchange my expertise in English (oral and/or written) for help with rudimentary French.

Cheers, Shane

P.S. I would prefer meeting in or near Thonon-les-bains, as I do not yet have a car.

Shane VJul 14, 2012 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 683 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My native English (American) for your French
Post 1

Hey!

I'm really interested by your proposition, because I'll take the exam of the CAE the 24 of August, and I'm on holiday in order to study... the only point is your location. I've got a car, but I live on the other lake's side... Which diary would fit for your?

By the way, I work at the University of Geneva, helping students to meet professionals..

Cheers

Marie

The text you are quoting:

Hey!

I'm really interested by your proposition, because I'll take the exam of the CAE the 24 of August, and I'm on holiday in order to study... the only point is your location. I've got a car, but I live on the other lake's side... Which diary would fit for your?

By the way, I work at the University of Geneva, helping students to meet professionals..

Cheers

Marie

Marie-José G, Aug 1, 2012 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 683 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form