Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My renowned Cooking lessons for your HELP to Create my Website

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My renowned Cooking lessons for your HELP to Create my Website

Hey Guys, Actually I am ok with IT, recently had an evening-course on JOOMLA, sort of lazy to dig in deep. Bref, am looking for 1 or 2 (not necessarily profs.) who created websites that can share his/her experiences to finalize my website(5pages) for a service provided on outgoing travel/tours.

In exchange you have lessons at your place or mine on Kabir's COOKING. May risk to call myself good cook (can check my past thru some who attended my events). I'm flexi on weekend mornings & weekday
afternoons/evenings & need to finish this website with some mouth-watering dishes!! Just contact 0789070870 or [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hey Guys, Actually I am ok with IT, recently had an evening-course on JOOMLA, sort of lazy to dig in deep. Bref, am looking for 1 or 2 (not necessarily profs.) who created websites that can share his/her experiences to finalize my website(5pages) for a service provided on outgoing travel/tours.

In exchange you have lessons at your place or mine on Kabir's COOKING. May risk to call myself good cook (can check my past thru some who attended my events). I'm flexi on weekend mornings & weekday
afternoons/evenings & need to finish this website with some mouth-watering dishes!! Just contact 0789070870 or [email protected]

Kabir MJul 20, 2012 @ 01:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My renowned Cooking lessons for your HELP to Create my Website
Post 1

Hi Kabir, small advice: Would be better you mentioned the city (Geneva) to let know others where you are.. Good luck man:-)

Hi Kabir, small advice: Would be better you mentioned the city (Geneva) to let know others where you are.. Good luck man:-)

lau doni, Jul 23, 2012 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Jul 23, 12 14:15

Thanks for the advice, yes I live in Geneva, Eaux-vives precisely. If cooking lessons don't work I'm thinking of sharing my room with someone needy for the same help.

Thanks for the advice, yes I live in Geneva, Eaux-vives precisely. If cooking lessons don't work I'm thinking of sharing my room with someone needy for the same help.

Kabir M, Jul 23, 2012 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Anyone interested!!!Frown

Anyone interested!!!Frown

Kabir M, Jul 27, 2012 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Are you still looking for someone?

lau doni, Aug 13, 2012 @ 21:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Aug 13, 12 21:32

yes still looking..just also realized that 3 webpages will be enough. Do you know anyone?

yes still looking..just also realized that 3 webpages will be enough. Do you know anyone?

Kabir M, Aug 15, 2012 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form