Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Need help with Spry Image Slideshow in Dreamweaver...does anyone have experience to share?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need help with Spry Image Slideshow in Dreamweaver...does anyone have experience to share?

Hi everyone,

I run a little website for a non-profit and am having troubles using Spry Image Slideshow. I'm sure it's just a small oversight on my part and could use someone's help who has experience. I'm happy to offer something in exchange if you can think of anything...

Matt

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I run a little website for a non-profit and am having troubles using Spry Image Slideshow. I'm sure it's just a small oversight on my part and could use someone's help who has experience. I'm happy to offer something in exchange if you can think of anything...

Matt

Matt WilliamsDec 4, 2011 @ 18:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Need help with Spry Image Slideshow in Dreamweaver...does anyone have experience to share?
Post 1

if you can't find someone with experience with Spry, let me know. I can have a look.

if you can't find someone with experience with Spry, let me know. I can have a look.

Zonker, Dec 4, 2011 @ 23:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Need help with Spry Image Slideshow in Dreamweaver...does anyone have experience to share?
Post 2

the biggest scam on the earth is when people say, it is non-profit. lol, nothin is non profit. 

anyways, i guess probably you have an error of ".js" when you try to open the page on the remote server, this is because the file path is not correct on the source code. You may tell me the details in case if it doesn't work. Still i would say you there are plenty of free xml+flash image slide show scripts. Use them. Spry image is crap.

the biggest scam on the earth is when people say, it is non-profit. lol, nothin is non profit. 

anyways, i guess probably you have an error of ".js" when you try to open the page on the remote server, this is because the file path is not correct on the source code. You may tell me the details in case if it doesn't work. Still i would say you there are plenty of free xml+flash image slide show scripts. Use them. Spry image is crap.

waqas s, Dec 5, 2011 @ 00:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form