Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Opportunity to take part in a feature film for your Knowledge about the Alps

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Opportunity to take part in a feature film for your Knowledge about the Alps

I am a screenwriter/filmmaker and two of my scripts have been optioned in Hollywood. One of my collaborations made the black list in 2008 and is being made into a major Hollywood release in 2012. I have recently moved near Geneve, to work on my latest project which is a full length feature based in the Alps and looking for cast and anyone who is interested in filmmaking/screenwriting in this part of the world to discuss ideas and knowledge about the region and anything else to help me finish writing the screenplay shooting draft. Feel free to message me for further details.

Also I am not sure if this is the best place for this but I would need actors/actresses which as of now I am holding auditions in London but ideally be wanting someone local. So anyone wanting to work in a film and willing to audition please get back. PS:Extremely powerful female lead role.

The text you are quoting:

I am a screenwriter/filmmaker and two of my scripts have been optioned in Hollywood. One of my collaborations made the black list in 2008 and is being made into a major Hollywood release in 2012. I have recently moved near Geneve, to work on my latest project which is a full length feature based in the Alps and looking for cast and anyone who is interested in filmmaking/screenwriting in this part of the world to discuss ideas and knowledge about the region and anything else to help me finish writing the screenplay shooting draft. Feel free to message me for further details.

Also I am not sure if this is the best place for this but I would need actors/actresses which as of now I am holding auditions in London but ideally be wanting someone local. So anyone wanting to work in a film and willing to audition please get back. PS:Extremely powerful female lead role.

Ricky PetersNov 10, 2011 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 591 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 591 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form