Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Qualified spanish teacher, my spanish for your french!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Qualified spanish teacher, my spanish for your french!

hello!  i am very motivated to learn french, i really have to learn it in few months, i have been looking for a school but no one offers me the  possibility of going only 3 mornings for two or three hours, starting at 11. So if there is anyone there, who is very intersted in leaning good spanish, i make the deal that we exchange the knowledge of our own lenguages. I would prefer a Teacher, or a persone who is familiariced in theaching. If not if there is someone out there, who can really teach me for a reasonable price, i also take it. May be we could make up a little privet group of 2 or 3 persones.

thanks for replying with some interesting information!!

The text you are quoting:

hello!  i am very motivated to learn french, i really have to learn it in few months, i have been looking for a school but no one offers me the  possibility of going only 3 mornings for two or three hours, starting at 11. So if there is anyone there, who is very intersted in leaning good spanish, i make the deal that we exchange the knowledge of our own lenguages. I would prefer a Teacher, or a persone who is familiariced in theaching. If not if there is someone out there, who can really teach me for a reasonable price, i also take it. May be we could make up a little privet group of 2 or 3 persones.

thanks for replying with some interesting information!!

lola eulogioJan 4, 2012 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Qualified spanish teacher, my spanish for your french!
Post 1

Lola

There is a school near Cornavin train station called ELFI. I went there years ago when I arrived in Geneva. I remember there were good teachers, they were very flexible and it was very affordable. You might want to check it out.

www.elfi-geneve.com

Lola

There is a school near Cornavin train station called ELFI. I went there years ago when I arrived in Geneva. I remember there were good teachers, they were very flexible and it was very affordable. You might want to check it out.

www.elfi-geneve.com

Tulio S, Jan 4, 2012 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Qualified spanish teacher, my spanish for your french!
Post 2

thank you very much!!!!  it was very useful! i hope they give me the flexibility i need!!

thank you very much!!!!  it was very useful! i hope they give me the flexibility i need!!

lola eulogio, Jan 4, 2012 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form