Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Tandem Spanish/English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tandem Spanish/English

Hello everybody,

I would like to improve my english, I am quiet fluent but I want to get rid off my very strong spanish accent by having a nice conversation.

If you want to improve your spanish just write me a messageSmile.

See you, hasta pronto,

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I would like to improve my english, I am quiet fluent but I want to get rid off my very strong spanish accent by having a nice conversation.

If you want to improve your spanish just write me a messageSmile.

See you, hasta pronto,

Laura

Laura RFeb 2, 2017 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 881 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tandem Spanish/English
Post 1

Hi Laura,

Are you still looking for a language exchange partner? I'm British and would be keen to help with your accent. I speak fluent Spanish but am currently learning Portuguese, so I would like to keep up my spoken Spanish so that it doesn't get too influenced by Portuguese!

If you're keen to meet up just send me an email ([email protected]). 

Thanks, 

Rebecca

Hi Laura,

Are you still looking for a language exchange partner? I'm British and would be keen to help with your accent. I speak fluent Spanish but am currently learning Portuguese, so I would like to keep up my spoken Spanish so that it doesn't get too influenced by Portuguese!

If you're keen to meet up just send me an email ([email protected]). 

Thanks, 

Rebecca

Rebecca W, Apr 3, 2017 @ 17:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Tandem Spanish/English
Post 2

Dear Laura, 

I have an intermediate level of Spanish, working knowledge but it's quite rusty as I dont have many hispano phone friends to practice with. English is my mother tongue and I have a good level of french as well though Id prefer an ENglish/Spanish tandem. I have been searching for one so do let me know if you are interested . I want to improve my conversational Spanish but also written and my comprehension. Thanks

Dear Laura, 

I have an intermediate level of Spanish, working knowledge but it's quite rusty as I dont have many hispano phone friends to practice with. English is my mother tongue and I have a good level of french as well though Id prefer an ENglish/Spanish tandem. I have been searching for one so do let me know if you are interested . I want to improve my conversational Spanish but also written and my comprehension. Thanks

Samar Shaheed, Apr 7, 2017 @ 17:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 881 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form