Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Tandem Spanish-Italian or Spanish-German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tandem Spanish-Italian or Spanish-German

Hi everyone, 

I am a Spanish speaker and I would like to organize a sort of tandem in Italian and/or German. I would be able to correct your Spanish and you would help me practise my Italian/German. Of course that the idea would be to have fun and I believe it would be amazing if other Spanish speakers joined as well to enlarge the group. Drop me a line if you are interested, thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, 

I am a Spanish speaker and I would like to organize a sort of tandem in Italian and/or German. I would be able to correct your Spanish and you would help me practise my Italian/German. Of course that the idea would be to have fun and I believe it would be amazing if other Spanish speakers joined as well to enlarge the group. Drop me a line if you are interested, thanks!

Maria AJan 22, 2017 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 863 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tandem Spanish-Italian or Spanish-German
Post 1

hello:) Im super interested:)

hello:) Im super interested:)

Nory Sike, Jan 23, 2017 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Tandem Spanish-Italian or Spanish-German
Post 2

Hi Nory, thank you very much for your message! Please say what languages do you speak and let's see if someone else is interested so that we can make a group :)

Hi Nory, thank you very much for your message! Please say what languages do you speak and let's see if someone else is interested so that we can make a group :)

Maria A, Jan 23, 2017 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 863 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form