Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Tandem my English for your Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tandem my English for your Spanish

Hello there, I have recently come back from a couple months in Aregntina/Chile where I started learning Spanish.

I am looking to further my Spanish in exchange for my English.

I live in Eaux-Vives so looking to meet in the area ideally - get in touch if you are interested!

Indira 

The text you are quoting:

Hello there, I have recently come back from a couple months in Aregntina/Chile where I started learning Spanish.

I am looking to further my Spanish in exchange for my English.

I live in Eaux-Vives so looking to meet in the area ideally - get in touch if you are interested!

Indira 

Ann AMar 8, 2017 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1112 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tandem my English for your Spanish
Post 1

Hello Indira!

I'm Elisa I'm a spanish girl and i'm interested in a exchange I need to improve my English. So if you are interested too.

Elisa.

Hello Indira!

I'm Elisa I'm a spanish girl and i'm interested in a exchange I need to improve my English. So if you are interested too.

Elisa.

Elisa Z, Mar 13, 2017 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Indira, 

I dont know if this will be useful or relevant for you, but I am looking to improve my spanish (intermediate level) and English is my mother tongue so I can offer English. But if you don't need to improve your english, but instead your spanish then maybe Im not the right person.Or you have found someone else. I also live quite far from Eaux vives but Im willing to meet say the station or Bel-air down town. Thanks

Dear Indira, 

I dont know if this will be useful or relevant for you, but I am looking to improve my spanish (intermediate level) and English is my mother tongue so I can offer English. But if you don't need to improve your english, but instead your spanish then maybe Im not the right person.Or you have found someone else. I also live quite far from Eaux vives but Im willing to meet say the station or Bel-air down town. Thanks

Samar Shaheed, Apr 7, 2017 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi!

I'm Sandra from Barcelona. I live in Eaux-vives as well... and I would like to improve my English, maybe the writing is my priority... So let me know which days are you availabla for a coffee!

Que tengas un buen dia,

Sandra

Hi!

I'm Sandra from Barcelona. I live in Eaux-vives as well... and I would like to improve my English, maybe the writing is my priority... So let me know which days are you availabla for a coffee!

Que tengas un buen dia,

Sandra

sandra garlejo, Apr 11, 2017 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your message! I am happy to help you to improve your writing. I just need to speak speak speak Spanish! And that would work well, given that we both live in Eaux Vives. I am free most Fridays, would you be free as well? Or weekends in the afternoons?

Best,

Indira 

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your message! I am happy to help you to improve your writing. I just need to speak speak speak Spanish! And that would work well, given that we both live in Eaux Vives. I am free most Fridays, would you be free as well? Or weekends in the afternoons?

Best,

Indira 

Ann A, Apr 11, 2017 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear all, 

Hi Indira, I know you begun this post and I dont mean to disturb it, and I dont think I'd be helpful for you as Im also in fact looking to improve my spanish, and English is my mother tongue basically. But please, if any of you can help me improve my Spanish (im intermediate level, not sure what level exactly, but I guess B1/2) oral especially but im interested in written and comprehension as well, let me know. i can do an English/Spanish tandem or French/Spanish, though my Englihs is stronger than my french. Elisa, perhaps you and I could be  a good match as you want to improve your English, I can help you with that :) Feel free to contact and Id like to start a tandem ASAP, this week if possible. One guy got back to me who is Spanish but after one message he didnt respond so Im still looking for now.

Gracias/Thanks

Samar

Dear all, 

Hi Indira, I know you begun this post and I dont mean to disturb it, and I dont think I'd be helpful for you as Im also in fact looking to improve my spanish, and English is my mother tongue basically. But please, if any of you can help me improve my Spanish (im intermediate level, not sure what level exactly, but I guess B1/2) oral especially but im interested in written and comprehension as well, let me know. i can do an English/Spanish tandem or French/Spanish, though my Englihs is stronger than my french. Elisa, perhaps you and I could be  a good match as you want to improve your English, I can help you with that :) Feel free to contact and Id like to start a tandem ASAP, this week if possible. One guy got back to me who is Spanish but after one message he didnt respond so Im still looking for now.

Gracias/Thanks

Samar

Samar Shaheed, Apr 17, 2017 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Elisa,

I hope youre well. Perhaps you and I could be  a good match as you want to improve your English, I can help you with that :) Feel free to contact and Id like to start a tandem ASAP, this week if possible. One guy got back to me who is Spanish but after one message he didnt respond so Im still looking for now.

I am not currently working, FYI so quite free but probably evenings would be best for both of us or late afternoon. I live in Grand-Saconnex area I could meet though near the Station or Bel-air, that's quite central.

Gracias, Saludos,

Samar

Dear Elisa,

I hope youre well. Perhaps you and I could be  a good match as you want to improve your English, I can help you with that :) Feel free to contact and Id like to start a tandem ASAP, this week if possible. One guy got back to me who is Spanish but after one message he didnt respond so Im still looking for now.

I am not currently working, FYI so quite free but probably evenings would be best for both of us or late afternoon. I live in Grand-Saconnex area I could meet though near the Station or Bel-air, that's quite central.

Gracias, Saludos,

Samar

Samar Shaheed, Apr 17, 2017 @ 18:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Samar!

How are you?

Yes, I'm interested in do an spanish-english exchange! Sorry but I didn't see your message before. Are you still interested?

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Elisa Zamora

Hi Samar!

How are you?

Yes, I'm interested in do an spanish-english exchange! Sorry but I didn't see your message before. Are you still interested?

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Elisa Zamora

Elisa Z, May 11, 2017 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1112 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form