Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Where to buy a hoover

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to buy a hoover
I used a henry Hoover in uk and found it great. Can someone recommend a make here and where to buy it? Is it worth going to France? Cheers sharon
The text you are quoting:
I used a henry Hoover in uk and found it great. Can someone recommend a make here and where to buy it? Is it worth going to France? Cheers sharon
sharon jaySep 15, 2011 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 976 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Where to buy a hoover
Post 1

i just bought one on www.anibis.ch ( 40.sfr ) i just sold my dust devil bagless, which is a total farce. the bagless vacuum cleaner is like "the empror's new clthes" . it's a load of rubbish (pun intended ) why? because the bagless needs to be emptied every 3-4 cleanings or it will block up. and the dust goes everywhere when you empty it. with a bag, you just "plop it" away. Mr. Dyson must have great marketing people. bagless vacuum cleaner, now a bladeless fan. what next? a flushless toilet! another load of crap Tongue out

The text you are quoting:

i just bought one on www.anibis.ch ( 40.sfr ) i just sold my dust devil bagless, which is a total farce. the bagless vacuum cleaner is like "the empror's new clthes" . it's a load of rubbish (pun intended ) why? because the bagless needs to be emptied every 3-4 cleanings or it will block up. and the dust goes everywhere when you empty it. with a bag, you just "plop it" away. Mr. Dyson must have great marketing people. bagless vacuum cleaner, now a bladeless fan. what next? a flushless toilet! another load of crap Tongue out

epicure, Sep 15, 2011 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 976 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form