Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your Chinese for my German/English/French or Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your Chinese for my German/English/French or Spanish
Hello! I will be living in China from Febuary on for at least half a year. I already speak some basic Mandarin but 2 hours of classes per week is not enough. I need to practice speaking. In exchange for your Chinese I can offer my English, German, French or Spanish. I am fluent in all four languages. I live in Zurich. Looking forward to your replies. Thank you!
The text you are quoting:
Hello! I will be living in China from Febuary on for at least half a year. I already speak some basic Mandarin but 2 hours of classes per week is not enough. I need to practice speaking. In exchange for your Chinese I can offer my English, German, French or Spanish. I am fluent in all four languages. I live in Zurich. Looking forward to your replies. Thank you!
Tamara IDec 15, 2010 @ 10:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 732 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your Chinese for my German/English/French or Spanish
Post 1

hi,

it's a shame, I'd like to learn swiss german or german but we don't live in the same city. i'm perfectly bilingual in french/mandarin.

hi,

it's a shame, I'd like to learn swiss german or german but we don't live in the same city. i'm perfectly bilingual in french/mandarin.

mnl_rose, Dec 15, 2010 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey mnl_rose,

Thank you for your post! where do you live? I'm asking because I'm not going to be working in January and I have a GA. So depending on where you are, maybe it could still work!

Tamara

Hey mnl_rose,

Thank you for your post! where do you live? I'm asking because I'm not going to be working in January and I have a GA. So depending on where you are, maybe it could still work!

Tamara

Tamara I, Dec 15, 2010 @ 12:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

Born and grew up in China, I am very interested to exchange for German. Living in Geneva, but have also an AG. Hope that we can do something together to improve our desired language respectively. I am also interested to converse on the phone. What do you say… Cheers,Smile

Hi,

Born and grew up in China, I am very interested to exchange for German. Living in Geneva, but have also an AG. Hope that we can do something together to improve our desired language respectively. I am also interested to converse on the phone. What do you say… Cheers,Smile

Jimmy123, Jan 11, 2012 @ 10:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

CoolHere is Jim

CoolHere is Jim

Jimmy123, Jan 11, 2012 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Kristine!

Thank you for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been busy starting a new job. I just came back from China and am living in Zurich again.. would you still be interested in a language exchange? Its better if you write me an email: [email protected].

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tamara

Hi Kristine!

Thank you for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been busy starting a new job. I just came back from China and am living in Zurich again.. would you still be interested in a language exchange? Its better if you write me an email: [email protected].

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tamara

Tamara I, Feb 9, 2012 @ 13:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Tamara,

I am from Malaysia, able to converse Mandarin well and if you would like to learn the basic of Mandarin or business dealing. I have a Mandarin book for you to refer and it would definitely helps in your current job.

Please keep me updated if you are still interested. Unfortunately, I live in Wil. But we can still meet up either in Wil or Zurich or via skype for learning.

Take care and happy learning.

regards

lee siang

Hi Tamara,

I am from Malaysia, able to converse Mandarin well and if you would like to learn the basic of Mandarin or business dealing. I have a Mandarin book for you to refer and it would definitely helps in your current job.

Please keep me updated if you are still interested. Unfortunately, I live in Wil. But we can still meet up either in Wil or Zurich or via skype for learning.

Take care and happy learning.

regards

lee siang

Lee Siang Chiam, Feb 9, 2012 @ 14:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 732 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form