Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your German for my French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your German for my French

Hi there !

I am a French girl looking for a German speaking person with whom to improve (or to re-learn) my German. I studied German for more than 10 years but forgot most of the vocabulary by lack of practice.

If you are interested in helping me out and in learning French, feel free to contact me !

Many thanks,

Céline

The text you are quoting:

Hi there !

I am a French girl looking for a German speaking person with whom to improve (or to re-learn) my German. I studied German for more than 10 years but forgot most of the vocabulary by lack of practice.

If you are interested in helping me out and in learning French, feel free to contact me !

Many thanks,

Céline

Céline HOct 14, 2011 @ 19:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 667 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your German for my French
Post 1

Hello Céline,

are you still searching for an tandem partner? I am an 31 year old girl, living in Geneva since 6 weeks.  I need to prove my french, i am stil at the advanced beginners level. German is my mothertounge language. I would like to do language exchange with you. If youre interested, I am looking to hear from you!

Thanks,

Christina

Hello Céline,

are you still searching for an tandem partner? I am an 31 year old girl, living in Geneva since 6 weeks.  I need to prove my french, i am stil at the advanced beginners level. German is my mothertounge language. I would like to do language exchange with you. If youre interested, I am looking to hear from you!

Thanks,

Christina

Christina R, Nov 7, 2011 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your German for my French
Post 2

Hi Girls

My name is Pascal and I am from the german part in Switzerland. I would like to improve my French. I would say that I am as well at the advanced beginners level. So, if you are already seeing each other for a lingual exchange, maybe I can join you?

What do you think?

Best regards
Pascal

Hi Girls

My name is Pascal and I am from the german part in Switzerland. I would like to improve my French. I would say that I am as well at the advanced beginners level. So, if you are already seeing each other for a lingual exchange, maybe I can join you?

What do you think?

Best regards
Pascal

Pascal S, Nov 11, 2011 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 667 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form