Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your German gets my French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your German gets my French

I'm looking to improve my German, I tried a tandem a few years ago and really enjoyed it. If you want to improve your French around a coffee or a beer in Geneva's city centre 2-3 time a month let me know. I'm Swiss, from Geneva, 34 y/o.

Cheers Seb

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking to improve my German, I tried a tandem a few years ago and really enjoyed it. If you want to improve your French around a coffee or a beer in Geneva's city centre 2-3 time a month let me know. I'm Swiss, from Geneva, 34 y/o.

Cheers Seb

Seb NMar 24, 2017 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 843 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Your German gets my French
Post 1

Hi Seb,

I don't know if you are still looking for a tandem for German/French as you posted a while ago but I would be interested in arranging something. I am a German native speaker ( from Dortmund area) and my French is passable but I am in need of more vocabulary, most of which I have forgotten over the last years. I am 31 and live in Servette. I would be looking for a time in the evening maybe once a fortnight but let me know what times would suit you.

Regards,

Matthias

The text you are quoting:

Hi Seb,

I don't know if you are still looking for a tandem for German/French as you posted a while ago but I would be interested in arranging something. I am a German native speaker ( from Dortmund area) and my French is passable but I am in need of more vocabulary, most of which I have forgotten over the last years. I am 31 and live in Servette. I would be looking for a time in the evening maybe once a fortnight but let me know what times would suit you.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias R, May 30, 2017 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 843 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form