Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your Spanish for my French / English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your Spanish for my French / English

Hello everyone,

I am back in the Geneva region after 7 years in the UK. I wiould like to refresh my Spanish to be proficient at work - I really love the language and I used to speak it pretty well but it's a bit rusty now. I would love to meet up informally and have a chat in Spanish & French or English... I live in France between Saint Julien en Genevois and Thoiry but I am happy to meet up near Geneva if that's easier...

Karine

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I am back in the Geneva region after 7 years in the UK. I wiould like to refresh my Spanish to be proficient at work - I really love the language and I used to speak it pretty well but it's a bit rusty now. I would love to meet up informally and have a chat in Spanish & French or English... I live in France between Saint Julien en Genevois and Thoiry but I am happy to meet up near Geneva if that's easier...

Karine

Karine NSep 22, 2014 @ 17:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 851 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your Spanish for my French / English
Post 1

Dear Karine,

My name is Julieta and I speak both English and French but my boyfriend has to pass an interview job beginning of November in English and he would need help with his english. 

His name is Juan and he is from Madrid, Spain. 

If you are interested in exchange with him your english for his spanish, please call me to my swiss mobile phone: +41 76 224 8223 or send me a message here. 

We live in Geneva and he is not working at the moment so he could meet up with you anytime.

Looking forward to your reply,

Juliette

Dear Karine,

My name is Julieta and I speak both English and French but my boyfriend has to pass an interview job beginning of November in English and he would need help with his english. 

His name is Juan and he is from Madrid, Spain. 

If you are interested in exchange with him your english for his spanish, please call me to my swiss mobile phone: +41 76 224 8223 or send me a message here. 

We live in Geneva and he is not working at the moment so he could meet up with you anytime.

Looking forward to your reply,

Juliette

Julie C, Oct 6, 2014 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hello Karine

im really interesting in your post im from Peru and i need lern french but if you only want practise we can talk in spanish , im new here and i want meet new people, please write me back .

regards

Gloria

hello Karine

im really interesting in your post im from Peru and i need lern french but if you only want practise we can talk in spanish , im new here and i want meet new people, please write me back .

regards

Gloria

gloria c, Oct 6, 2014 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Cheers everyone for your replies! I have now found someone to help me with my Spanish...

Karine

Cheers everyone for your replies! I have now found someone to help me with my Spanish...

Karine

Karine N, Oct 17, 2014 @ 10:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Karine N, i´m living in Geneva, my mother tongue is Spanish, i´m learning french and english too, I would like to exchange with you, Let me know if you agree. 

Hi Karine N, i´m living in Geneva, my mother tongue is Spanish, i´m learning french and english too, I would like to exchange with you, Let me know if you agree. 

JOHNNY MENESES, Oct 26, 2014 @ 08:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

HELLO!

SALUT JE M'APPEL PAULINA, JE SUIS HISPANOPHONE, ET JE CHERCHE QQN POUR APRENDRE L'ANGLAIS, JE SUIS AU NIVEAU B2, J'HABITE A GENEVE. 

EST CE QUE T'ES TOUJOURS INTERESE POUR APRENDS L'ESPAGNOL?

HELLO!

SALUT JE M'APPEL PAULINA, JE SUIS HISPANOPHONE, ET JE CHERCHE QQN POUR APRENDRE L'ANGLAIS, JE SUIS AU NIVEAU B2, J'HABITE A GENEVE. 

EST CE QUE T'ES TOUJOURS INTERESE POUR APRENDS L'ESPAGNOL?

Pauline V, Nov 5, 2014 @ 21:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 851 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form