Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your baby car seat and cot/crib FOR EASTER ONLY for my good services

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your baby car seat and cot/crib FOR EASTER ONLY for my good services

My grandson will visit me this Easter, arriving April 22 and leaving April 26. He is two years old, weighs 13-14 kg and I would need a car seat and a bed for him during those days. I can do a reasonable service for you or give you something, for example a used micro-oven.

The text you are quoting:

My grandson will visit me this Easter, arriving April 22 and leaving April 26. He is two years old, weighs 13-14 kg and I would need a car seat and a bed for him during those days. I can do a reasonable service for you or give you something, for example a used micro-oven.

David SMar 16, 2011 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 836 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your baby car seat and cot/crib FOR EASTER ONLY for my good services
Post 1

He is a cutie!

Might be able to help you out, am just waiting for confirmation on travel plans. Will update you in a few days. Are you able to pick it up and drop it off at Grand Saconnex?

Nir

PS - no need for the microwave over...(-;

He is a cutie!

Might be able to help you out, am just waiting for confirmation on travel plans. Will update you in a few days. Are you able to pick it up and drop it off at Grand Saconnex?

Nir

PS - no need for the microwave over...(-;

Nir Ofek, Mar 16, 2011 @ 19:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nir,

sounds good and picking the stuff in Grand Saconnex is easy for me. I'll wait for more info from you.

D :D

Nir,

sounds good and picking the stuff in Grand Saconnex is easy for me. I'll wait for more info from you.

D :D

David S, Mar 16, 2011 @ 21:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

We can loan you both items: 9-18kg very stable car seat [Maxi-Cosi] and fold-away bed both in clean, good condition: also, if you need it, a substantial pushchair for two small children, a changing table as well as lots of toys on loan. We do not need these items over Easter. However, we live in Evian-les-Bains so you would have to collect and re-deliver there by prior arrangement. Please let me know.

We can loan you both items: 9-18kg very stable car seat [Maxi-Cosi] and fold-away bed both in clean, good condition: also, if you need it, a substantial pushchair for two small children, a changing table as well as lots of toys on loan. We do not need these items over Easter. However, we live in Evian-les-Bains so you would have to collect and re-deliver there by prior arrangement. Please let me know.

sheila c, Mar 30, 2011 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 836 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form