Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your french for my english

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your french for my english

Hi!

I wish every day I could speak french fluently but to be able to do that I must start speaking french more than I do now! Who wants to  help me? My english is fluently, so I would love to help you with that.

I have time during the day(school hours)and in the evenings and weekends. Im living around Nyon, but wouldnt mind to go somewhere else for a nice chat! My interests are travelling, sport, reading and movies but I like to discover new things and interests also.

Please send me a message if you are interested and we could meet for a coffee and a chat.

With kind regards,

Monique

Ps: I also speak dutch fluently, if anybody is interested in that!

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I wish every day I could speak french fluently but to be able to do that I must start speaking french more than I do now! Who wants to  help me? My english is fluently, so I would love to help you with that.

I have time during the day(school hours)and in the evenings and weekends. Im living around Nyon, but wouldnt mind to go somewhere else for a nice chat! My interests are travelling, sport, reading and movies but I like to discover new things and interests also.

Please send me a message if you are interested and we could meet for a coffee and a chat.

With kind regards,

Monique

Ps: I also speak dutch fluently, if anybody is interested in that!

Monique ZMar 19, 2012 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 744 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your french for my english
Post 1

Hello Monique, as I've just lost one of my partners with whom I made an exchange French/English, I would be happy to meet you. My mothertongue is French and I'm from here. I live near Lausanne, not far from Morges. Let me know if you have an interest. Best regards. Anne

Hello Monique, as I've just lost one of my partners with whom I made an exchange French/English, I would be happy to meet you. My mothertongue is French and I'm from here. I live near Lausanne, not far from Morges. Let me know if you have an interest. Best regards. Anne

Anne G, Mar 19, 2012 @ 11:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Anne,

it would be a pleasure to meet you! What time and place do you prefer? It would not be a problem for me to meet around Morges, as long as it is easy to go there by train. Have a nice day,

Monique

Hi Anne,

it would be a pleasure to meet you! What time and place do you prefer? It would not be a problem for me to meet around Morges, as long as it is easy to go there by train. Have a nice day,

Monique

Monique Z, Mar 19, 2012 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Billie,

that would be very nice. I dont speak German, I speak Dutch(the netherlands)but my English is good. This week Im a bit busy, but would you like to meet before eastern? Maybe on wednesday evening? Please let me know, have a nice day.

Monique

Hi Billie,

that would be very nice. I dont speak German, I speak Dutch(the netherlands)but my English is good. This week Im a bit busy, but would you like to meet before eastern? Maybe on wednesday evening? Please let me know, have a nice day.

Monique

Monique Z, Mar 26, 2012 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Monique,

I live in Gland and I also would like to improve my English communication. I'm a French native and I'm available on Wednsday and Friday (all day long) for a coffee, a lunch, a walk,...

Let me know if you're interested to exchange with me.

Have a nice sunny day and see you soon

Laurence

Hi Monique,

I live in Gland and I also would like to improve my English communication. I'm a French native and I'm available on Wednsday and Friday (all day long) for a coffee, a lunch, a walk,...

Let me know if you're interested to exchange with me.

Have a nice sunny day and see you soon

Laurence

Laurence G, Mar 30, 2012 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 744 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form