Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your mouse click (only one) for our blessings :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your mouse click (only one) for our blessings :)

This might not be a proper bartering (well, depends whether you count my thank you as part of the bartering deal) but I'll give it a shot.

We participated on an online game and need to collect votes on our funny picture to win something. With the 1000s of clicks some guys collected, it is almost impossible for us to win but we just want to see, how powerful the social networking is and how much attention (and clicks) we can get via glocals.com. Here is the link:

http://www.your-stage.ch/nc/voting/2011-01-22.html?image=129-400207-2832

All you need is to click on the "hand" icon at the bottom left of the picture. We were at 111 clicks before posting this thread.

Thanks a lot :)

Bora

The text you are quoting:

This might not be a proper bartering (well, depends whether you count my thank you as part of the bartering deal) but I'll give it a shot.

We participated on an online game and need to collect votes on our funny picture to win something. With the 1000s of clicks some guys collected, it is almost impossible for us to win but we just want to see, how powerful the social networking is and how much attention (and clicks) we can get via glocals.com. Here is the link:

http://www.your-stage.ch/nc/voting/2011-01-22.html?image=129-400207-2832

All you need is to click on the "hand" icon at the bottom left of the picture. We were at 111 clicks before posting this thread.

Thanks a lot :)

Bora

Bora BFeb 5, 2011 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 797 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your mouse click (only one) for our blessings :)
Post 1

To be honest i didnt find thr pic funny and i dont speak german to find out where the other pics are but what the heck. I clicked the hand icon anw. We glocals help each other!

Good luck!

To be honest i didnt find thr pic funny and i dont speak german to find out where the other pics are but what the heck. I clicked the hand icon anw. We glocals help each other!

Good luck!

Maria_, Feb 5, 2011 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Clicked it too. But like Maria, I didn't find the pic funny at all...But I do what Maria does so I clicked. 

Clicked it too. But like Maria, I didn't find the pic funny at all...But I do what Maria does so I clicked. 

Nir Ofek, Feb 6, 2011 @ 01:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Anybody up for skinny dipping?

Innocent

Anybody up for skinny dipping?

Innocent

Maria_, Feb 6, 2011 @ 07:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

You are right, funny wasn't probably the right word. It was more like "whoever gets the most votes". Thanks a lot Maria, Nir and all others who clicked & voted :)

You are right, funny wasn't probably the right word. It was more like "whoever gets the most votes". Thanks a lot Maria, Nir and all others who clicked & voted :)

Bora B, Feb 6, 2011 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 797 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form