Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > looking for a partner to play tennis on weekends in lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for a partner to play tennis on weekends in lausanne

I am looking for an intermediate level tennis partner to rent a court together and play tennis on weekends n lausanne (near lake). For exchange i propose conversational english.

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for an intermediate level tennis partner to rent a court together and play tennis on weekends n lausanne (near lake). For exchange i propose conversational english.

Linda JJun 28, 2010 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1413 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for a partner to play tennis on weekends in lausanne
Post 1

Hi, I'm up for some weekend tennis in Lausanne. Been here for 2 months but still haven't managed to get a game in! My level is intermediate to advanced but it's been a while since I've played on a regular basis. I don't really need the conversational ENglish as I'm fluent already but if you're up for knocking some balls about, let me know.

Stef

Hi, I'm up for some weekend tennis in Lausanne. Been here for 2 months but still haven't managed to get a game in! My level is intermediate to advanced but it's been a while since I've played on a regular basis. I don't really need the conversational ENglish as I'm fluent already but if you're up for knocking some balls about, let me know.

Stef

Stef B, Jun 30, 2010 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi

I would like to join too. Just this weekend isn't free (in Germany) otherwise, my haven't-moved-much-muscles are happy to play tennis

Where are you going to play? otherwise there is a fantastic tennis club in Lutry with an astonishing view over the lake. Ok one doesn't look at it when playing, but for the rest of the warrior after the game.

Let me know, cheers

trang

Hi

I would like to join too. Just this weekend isn't free (in Germany) otherwise, my haven't-moved-much-muscles are happy to play tennis

Where are you going to play? otherwise there is a fantastic tennis club in Lutry with an astonishing view over the lake. Ok one doesn't look at it when playing, but for the rest of the warrior after the game.

Let me know, cheers

trang

Trang N, Jul 6, 2010 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey David,

I dont't have the level :)

Enjoy!

Hey David,

I dont't have the level :)

Enjoy!

Linda J, Mar 11, 2011 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Did you find someone to play with?

I used to play a bit, but never seriously so probably at a similar level and keen to get back into it.

Did you find someone to play with?

I used to play a bit, but never seriously so probably at a similar level and keen to get back into it.

Dominic A, Apr 26, 2011 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1413 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form