Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > mon francais pour ton anglais

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
mon francais pour ton anglais

My French for your English conversation on 05/04/2001

Hello

My name is Sybille, 29 year old female french language, I m just installing Geneva area, near Junction. I would try to improve my level of spoken English and some in writing, but also help you improve your french.

I have a good listen. For now I am looking for a job and I am free most of the time

If interested you can send an email

Laughing

The text you are quoting:

My French for your English conversation on 05/04/2001

Hello

My name is Sybille, 29 year old female french language, I m just installing Geneva area, near Junction. I would try to improve my level of spoken English and some in writing, but also help you improve your french.

I have a good listen. For now I am looking for a job and I am free most of the time

If interested you can send an email

Laughing

Lionel TApr 5, 2011 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: mon francais pour ton anglais
Post 1

Hi Sybille,

My name is Elizabeth. Im a 23 year old native English speaker from the US who would like to improve my French, both written and oral. I live in the Geneva area also. Please contact me if you are interested in a language exchange:)

Elizabeth

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sybille,

My name is Elizabeth. Im a 23 year old native English speaker from the US who would like to improve my French, both written and oral. I live in the Geneva area also. Please contact me if you are interested in a language exchange:)

Elizabeth

Elizabeth R, Apr 5, 2011 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form