Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > my Chinese/English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
my Chinese/English for your French

Hi everyone,

I'm a native Chinese speaker currently working in Geneva, and I'm looking for a language partner who is a native French speaker, preferrably Swiss, as Swiss French is somehow easier for me to understand, but all should be fine. I'm at the level of A2.

Other than Chinese, I can speak very good English, as I had been studying and working in London for many years before I moved to Geneva.

Please don't hesitate to message me! Many thanks!

Best,

Sonya

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I'm a native Chinese speaker currently working in Geneva, and I'm looking for a language partner who is a native French speaker, preferrably Swiss, as Swiss French is somehow easier for me to understand, but all should be fine. I'm at the level of A2.

Other than Chinese, I can speak very good English, as I had been studying and working in London for many years before I moved to Geneva.

Please don't hesitate to message me! Many thanks!

Best,

Sonya

Sonya GaoAug 11, 2016 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 961 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: my Chinese/English for your French
Post 1

Hi Sonya, My french is not amazing, as im not local neither, but i was looking for someone for me to learn/improve the little mandarin i have. I speak cantonese and really wanted to work on the mandarin now...so if ur still up for a casual french practice/mandarin...im interested :) M

Hi Sonya, My french is not amazing, as im not local neither, but i was looking for someone for me to learn/improve the little mandarin i have. I speak cantonese and really wanted to work on the mandarin now...so if ur still up for a casual french practice/mandarin...im interested :) M

michelle Ritchie, Aug 11, 2016 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Sonya !

I want to improve and practice my English communication & writting skills, and would like to start an exchange with anyone who is English native and I can help in French.

Not only conversation and writting, but also conflict / mediation management, Nonviolent Communication, non-verbal communication if needed.

If you are interested and would like to improve your French, feel free to contact me!

Jean Rémi

Hi Sonya !

I want to improve and practice my English communication & writting skills, and would like to start an exchange with anyone who is English native and I can help in French.

Not only conversation and writting, but also conflict / mediation management, Nonviolent Communication, non-verbal communication if needed.

If you are interested and would like to improve your French, feel free to contact me!

Jean Rémi

jean remi m, Oct 6, 2016 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Sonya!

I am looking for a Chinese language exchange. I am not really native French, orininally from Germany but working as French/German interpreter, and language teacher, married to a French, living in France with my two children, so I think my French and teaching experience is enough to help you.

I was living in China (Beijing, Chengdu, Dali) for 5 years before coming back to Geneva this spring. I would like to continue practicing mandarin...

Please let me know if you are interested.

Looking forward to meeting you

Christine

Dear Sonya!

I am looking for a Chinese language exchange. I am not really native French, orininally from Germany but working as French/German interpreter, and language teacher, married to a French, living in France with my two children, so I think my French and teaching experience is enough to help you.

I was living in China (Beijing, Chengdu, Dali) for 5 years before coming back to Geneva this spring. I would like to continue practicing mandarin...

Please let me know if you are interested.

Looking forward to meeting you

Christine

Christine L, Oct 28, 2016 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 961 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form