Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > my french for you english near Annemasse.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
my french for you english near Annemasse.

I am looking for someone who would be interested to exchange there English for my French!I live in Annemasse .

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for someone who would be interested to exchange there English for my French!I live in Annemasse .

christine presseNov 29, 2010 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 988 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: my french for you english near Annemasse.
Post 1

Dear Christine,

I do not look at glocals very often, but just noticed your proposal. I have not tried this method to improve my French, so I am interested. I am American, in GE for 22 years, retired from UBS, and live in Thônex - 5 min. walk from the Mouisullaz douane. I am busy for the next two weeks, then leave for the US for the holidays. But in early January, we can meet to see if it works for both of us.

Regards, Anton

The text you are quoting:

Dear Christine,

I do not look at glocals very often, but just noticed your proposal. I have not tried this method to improve my French, so I am interested. I am American, in GE for 22 years, retired from UBS, and live in Thônex - 5 min. walk from the Mouisullaz douane. I am busy for the next two weeks, then leave for the US for the holidays. But in early January, we can meet to see if it works for both of us.

Regards, Anton

Anton, Nov 29, 2010 @ 15:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 988 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form