Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > my german/english for your french/italian

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
my german/english for your french/italian

hi everbody!:)

my name is petra, i am 23 years old and from austria. i just started my internship at the uno at geneve and now i am searching for a tandem language partner here. my mothertongue is german and i speak fluenty english, so i can offer these two languages:) in exchange, i would really like to improve my french OR learn italian (i already learned italian for 1 year, but unfortunately i almost forgot everything...)

if you are interested in improving your language skills and helping me- just contact me! i am looking forward to meet you!:)

best, petra

The text you are quoting:

hi everbody!:)

my name is petra, i am 23 years old and from austria. i just started my internship at the uno at geneve and now i am searching for a tandem language partner here. my mothertongue is german and i speak fluenty english, so i can offer these two languages:) in exchange, i would really like to improve my french OR learn italian (i already learned italian for 1 year, but unfortunately i almost forgot everything...)

if you are interested in improving your language skills and helping me- just contact me! i am looking forward to meet you!:)

best, petra

Petra SOct 17, 2010 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 786 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: my german/english for your french/italian
Post 1

Italian/French no problem... but we may need to meet half way (I live in Lausanne and work in Rolle)... I am interested in German and I particularly like the Austrian accent, even if I do not know a word of it...:-) If you find a more convenient speaking partner, I would totally undertstand

Italian/French no problem... but we may need to meet half way (I live in Lausanne and work in Rolle)... I am interested in German and I particularly like the Austrian accent, even if I do not know a word of it...:-) If you find a more convenient speaking partner, I would totally undertstand

Luca Z, Oct 17, 2010 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: my german/english for your french/italian
Post 2

Hi Petra S,

Are you still interested in an exchange English-French?

I am a native French speaker from France, living in Geneva. I would be really interested in meeting up to practice and improve my english and help you with your French.

I'm only available after work, let me know if you are interested!

Hi Petra S,

Are you still interested in an exchange English-French?

I am a native French speaker from France, living in Geneva. I would be really interested in meeting up to practice and improve my english and help you with your French.

I'm only available after work, let me know if you are interested!

Pierre-Olivier D, Dec 9, 2010 @ 17:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 786 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form