Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > need your yoga in exchange for my skills/services--Basel area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
need your yoga in exchange for my skills/services--Basel area

I am in need of personal yoga instruction to help strengthen my core and overcome pain from a ruptured disk in my lumbar spine and concommitant pain in my upper back (linked to the same). I had a vertebral fusion operation to repair it and want to prevent this from happening again.  I can offer cooking help , especially for anyone making the switch to a plant-based diet (vegan).  Guitar lessons. Therapeutic massage  (I have a massage table). I can do minor home repairs/help you install things on the wall. Build IKEA furniture. Babysitting (depending on the time of day). Drive you places if you don't have a car. I actually like to iron clothes so you can drop off a load each week :).  Minor sewing repairs. OK..starting to grasp at straws here.... make me an offer

The text you are quoting:

I am in need of personal yoga instruction to help strengthen my core and overcome pain from a ruptured disk in my lumbar spine and concommitant pain in my upper back (linked to the same). I had a vertebral fusion operation to repair it and want to prevent this from happening again.  I can offer cooking help , especially for anyone making the switch to a plant-based diet (vegan).  Guitar lessons. Therapeutic massage  (I have a massage table). I can do minor home repairs/help you install things on the wall. Build IKEA furniture. Babysitting (depending on the time of day). Drive you places if you don't have a car. I actually like to iron clothes so you can drop off a load each week :).  Minor sewing repairs. OK..starting to grasp at straws here.... make me an offer

Randy CAug 2, 2012 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 757 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: need your yoga in exchange for my skills/services--Basel area
Post 1

Aug 2, 12 11:55

I want to marry you!!! lol

I want to marry you!!! lol

Viviane A, Aug 2, 2012 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

LOL!   I did that for 13 years already.  I need a little break before I do that again :) :).   but thanks for the indirect compliment :).  **blushing**

LOL!   I did that for 13 years already.  I need a little break before I do that again :) :).   but thanks for the indirect compliment :).  **blushing**

Randy C, Aug 2, 2012 @ 12:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

It was for sure a compliment. One of my friends is a pilates instructor which as per I know is perfect for the kind of issue you have. Would you be interested?

V.

It was for sure a compliment. One of my friends is a pilates instructor which as per I know is perfect for the kind of issue you have. Would you be interested?

V.

Viviane A, Aug 2, 2012 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sure.  where is she located?

Sure.  where is she located?