Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > tandem Spanish/German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
tandem Spanish/German
I'm planing a trip to south america this year. Before I would like to practise my spanish with someone that is interested in learing German/Swiss German :). I also do have quite a good french level.

The text you are quoting:
I'm planing a trip to south america this year. Before I would like to practise my spanish with someone that is interested in learing German/Swiss German :). I also do have quite a good french level.

ansu1979Jan 8, 2007 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 822 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: tandem Spanish/German
Post 1
hola. My girlfriend Gabi is in town and would love to do this exchange. She is a school teacher (in Spanish language) in Argentina and has time available to learn some french. I have suggested her to teach Spanish to kids or adults in Geneva as a kind of a job, but would be excellent if she can try with you first in this tandem mode. Justine recommended you.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks. Bye.
Juan
hola. My girlfriend Gabi is in town and would love to do this exchange. She is a school teacher (in Spanish language) in Argentina and has time available to learn some french. I have suggested her to teach Spanish to kids or adults in Geneva as a kind of a job, but would be excellent if she can try with you first in this tandem mode. Justine recommended you.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks. Bye.
Juan
Juanito_Juan, Jan 9, 2007 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I come from cuba, and i lived many years in peru and argentina,
I want to learn a bit swiss german and practice a bit my german too.

interessed? mail me to [email protected]

saludos

luis
I come from cuba, and i lived many years in peru and argentina,
I want to learn a bit swiss german and practice a bit my german too.

interessed? mail me to [email protected]

saludos

luis
lmmr_cu, Jan 20, 2007 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Have you already found someone for this tandem, or is it available?

I am Peruvien, and I m 'trying to wake up my lost german' so if you are still interesed we could help to each other...

I travelled in south america, but you know... with peruvian free style, haciendo un poco de artesania ;-)

me dices
Have you already found someone for this tandem, or is it available?

I am Peruvien, and I m 'trying to wake up my lost german' so if you are still interesed we could help to each other...

I travelled in south america, but you know... with peruvian free style, haciendo un poco de artesania ;-)

me dices
greatspirit, Mar 2, 2007 @ 17:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey, I wonder if you are still interested in practicing your spanish, maybe we can meet one day. I'm from Mexico and I have just one month here and it is a little difficult getting to know people... So, let me know if you are interested ;D

Hey, I wonder if you are still interested in practicing your spanish, maybe we can meet one day. I'm from Mexico and I have just one month here and it is a little difficult getting to know people... So, let me know if you are interested ;D

Uriel Cruz, Jun 28, 2011 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 822 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form