Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > (Important)Looking for a Logo designer, Web designer and Photoshop expert!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
(Important)Looking for a Logo designer, Web designer and Photoshop expert!!!

Hello,

I'm looking for a logo designer, Photoshop expert and a Web designer. Can you please contact me or suggest me somebody- websites??

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I'm looking for a logo designer, Photoshop expert and a Web designer. Can you please contact me or suggest me somebody- websites??

Ali OOct 8, 2017 @ 01:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: (Important)Looking for a Logo designer, Web designer and Photoshop expert!!!
Post 1

Hi Ali,

My name is Simon Lugassy, I am a graphic designer from Paris, I recently moved to Geneva and I am available for freelance work. I graduated from the Parsons School of Design in New York in 2012 and I have worked in New York and Paris, both in-agency and as a freelancer. Here is a link to my linkedin profile, you can view my full resume as well as a sample portfolio of my work there. 

If you're still looking for someone and you're interested you can also message me at [email protected].

Hi Ali,

My name is Simon Lugassy, I am a graphic designer from Paris, I recently moved to Geneva and I am available for freelance work. I graduated from the Parsons School of Design in New York in 2012 and I have worked in New York and Paris, both in-agency and as a freelancer. Here is a link to my linkedin profile, you can view my full resume as well as a sample portfolio of my work there. 

If you're still looking for someone and you're interested you can also message me at [email protected].

Simon Lugassy, Oct 19, 2017 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: (Important)Looking for a Logo designer, Web designer and Photoshop expert!!!
Post 2

I'm an expert retoucher, what type of help with photoshop are you seeking?

I'm an expert retoucher, what type of help with photoshop are you seeking?

Abigail F, Nov 17, 2017 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form