Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > A problem with my mobile phone

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A problem with my mobile phone

Hello! Has anyone experienced similar problems with their mobile phone?

I went close to the border with France on Saturday, and ever since I came back my mobile phone has kept showing 'no service'. I restarted it, removed the sim card and put it back... I've tried so many ways, but it's still not working. I called the lycamobile customer service which I found on their official website, but it was invalid numbers...

What should I do at the moment? I do need to use my mobile phone as soon as possible. Anyone can help? Many thanks in advance!

The text you are quoting:

Hello! Has anyone experienced similar problems with their mobile phone?

I went close to the border with France on Saturday, and ever since I came back my mobile phone has kept showing 'no service'. I restarted it, removed the sim card and put it back... I've tried so many ways, but it's still not working. I called the lycamobile customer service which I found on their official website, but it was invalid numbers...

What should I do at the moment? I do need to use my mobile phone as soon as possible. Anyone can help? Many thanks in advance!

Sonya GaoOct 20, 2014 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1932 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A problem with my mobile phone
Post 1

In the Settings section, make sure you select the correct telephone operator.

In order to avoid switching to a French operator, you should select whatever Swiss operator you are with.

In the Settings section, make sure you select the correct telephone operator.

In order to avoid switching to a French operator, you should select whatever Swiss operator you are with.

Poster, Oct 20, 2014 @ 11:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you very much for your tip! It will be very helpful in the furture when I travel to the border. I selected lycamobile, but was told service not available again... I have written to the customer service, but don't known when the problem can be solved.

Thank you very much for your tip! It will be very helpful in the furture when I travel to the border. I selected lycamobile, but was told service not available again... I have written to the customer service, but don't known when the problem can be solved.

Sonya Gao, Oct 20, 2014 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

if your service provider is limited to just lycamobile, you may find that you have no service outside of their zone. change the the provider in your settings on the phone to swisscom, orange or all. this way you will never be out of a service area. as roaming charges are now much lower, it shouldn't be a constraint.

if your service provider is limited to just lycamobile, you may find that you have no service outside of their zone. change the the provider in your settings on the phone to swisscom, orange or all. this way you will never be out of a service area. as roaming charges are now much lower, it shouldn't be a constraint.

epicure, Oct 20, 2014 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you so much! It just got back no normal itself somehow:)

Thank you so much! It just got back no normal itself somehow:)

Sonya Gao, Oct 26, 2014 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1932 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form