Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > AI KIDO - JUDO - YOGA ASTANGA

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
AI KIDO - JUDO - YOGA ASTANGA

Hi everybody,

Am new here, and i would like to know where I can practice Aikido, Judo or Yoga. I have practiced all of them and I would like to join a sports room with a wide range of timetables. Do you know any in Geneva, close to the Cornavin Station or to the Airport?

Thank you in advance!

Asis

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

Am new here, and i would like to know where I can practice Aikido, Judo or Yoga. I have practiced all of them and I would like to join a sports room with a wide range of timetables. Do you know any in Geneva, close to the Cornavin Station or to the Airport?

Thank you in advance!

Asis

Asis TAug 22, 2016 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 856 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: AI KIDO - JUDO - YOGA ASTANGA
Post 1

Hi Asis,

Welcome to Geneva!

I'm happy to practice Aikido in the http://www.judo-club-carouge.ch

Our Aikido sensei is 6th Dan, the class is in French, but the group is small and nice, and most of us would be able to show/explain whatever is not understood. Classes are Wednesday evening, and Friday noon (the mention to Friday evening classes is obsolete, all Friday classes are now at noon, and that's the classes I attend regularly).

The Carouge dojo is 600m from Tram 15 stop "Industrielle". There is also a Judo section of course (but I don't really know it), but no Yoga.

For Yoga, I know the space and some satisfied people teaching/going at http://www.colife.ch/

I hope this helps.

--
David

Hi Asis,

Welcome to Geneva!

I'm happy to practice Aikido in the http://www.judo-club-carouge.ch

Our Aikido sensei is 6th Dan, the class is in French, but the group is small and nice, and most of us would be able to show/explain whatever is not understood. Classes are Wednesday evening, and Friday noon (the mention to Friday evening classes is obsolete, all Friday classes are now at noon, and that's the classes I attend regularly).

The Carouge dojo is 600m from Tram 15 stop "Industrielle". There is also a Judo section of course (but I don't really know it), but no Yoga.

For Yoga, I know the space and some satisfied people teaching/going at http://www.colife.ch/

I hope this helps.

--
David

David L, Aug 22, 2016 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you very much David!! Very healpfull! I speak french so that wouldnt be a problem. Now I just need to see the timetable, as I work at the airport and it takes a while to go there!

I'll let you know!

Thank you very much David!! Very healpfull! I speak french so that wouldnt be a problem. Now I just need to see the timetable, as I work at the airport and it takes a while to go there!

I'll let you know!

Asis T, Aug 22, 2016 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Oh by the way, last but not least, Judo Club Carouge also has a Ju Jitsu section, which in my view includes lots of approaches of Aikido and Judo, and adds in techniques of Karate and self defense. Several senseis, lots of learning and fun, very nice atmosphere. I go there on Tuesday and Thursday noons, and there are also classes on Monday and Thursday evenings.

Activities start again next week (29.08), and registration is global (gives access to all activities, Judo, Ju Jitsu, Aikido).

--

David

Oh by the way, last but not least, Judo Club Carouge also has a Ju Jitsu section, which in my view includes lots of approaches of Aikido and Judo, and adds in techniques of Karate and self defense. Several senseis, lots of learning and fun, very nice atmosphere. I go there on Tuesday and Thursday noons, and there are also classes on Monday and Thursday evenings.

Activities start again next week (29.08), and registration is global (gives access to all activities, Judo, Ju Jitsu, Aikido).

--

David

David L, Aug 23, 2016 @ 10:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks you very much David! I forgot to asnwer you, I will contact them and try join Ai-kido or Ju Jitsu lessons! Hope to see you there!

Thanks you very much David! I forgot to asnwer you, I will contact them and try join Ai-kido or Ju Jitsu lessons! Hope to see you there!

Asis T, Aug 27, 2016 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 856 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form