Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > AVS Switzerland Sweden dual residency

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
AVS Switzerland Sweden dual residency

Hi,

I have a bit of complicated situation. I am a Swedish citizen with a C permit, who work as a consultant in Geneva for a London-based org. I need advice regarding AVS and social insurance with someone familiar both with the Swiss and Swedish tax and legal systems. Any advice on companies who provide dual residency advice!? 

Thanks 

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I have a bit of complicated situation. I am a Swedish citizen with a C permit, who work as a consultant in Geneva for a London-based org. I need advice regarding AVS and social insurance with someone familiar both with the Swiss and Swedish tax and legal systems. Any advice on companies who provide dual residency advice!? 

Thanks 

Shishi HNov 30, 2015 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1047 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: AVS Switzerland Sweden dual residency
Post 1

Hi, In the same situation so would be very interested to know how you managed this ultimatey? 

Hi, In the same situation so would be very interested to know how you managed this ultimatey? 

peder b, Oct 1, 2017 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: AVS Switzerland Sweden dual residency
Post 2

Hi both, I may be able to help with the tax piece (certainly can at least refer you to our tax depth for anything I don't know).

On the legal/residence piece I don't know but can probably help you find someone.

Send me a pm and we can discuss in a bit more detail.

Thanks

Matt

Hi both, I may be able to help with the tax piece (certainly can at least refer you to our tax depth for anything I don't know).

On the legal/residence piece I don't know but can probably help you find someone.

Send me a pm and we can discuss in a bit more detail.

Thanks

Matt

Matt B, Oct 2, 2017 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1047 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form