Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Adult couples dance lessons in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Adult couples dance lessons in Geneva?

Myself and my boyfriend are interested in taking some classical dance classes so we can impress on the dance floor Wink

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Geneva, or even in Pays de Gex area in France?

Thanks in advance! 

The text you are quoting:

Myself and my boyfriend are interested in taking some classical dance classes so we can impress on the dance floor Wink

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Geneva, or even in Pays de Gex area in France?

Thanks in advance! 

Tamah Pnematicatos Aug 31, 2016 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1010 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Adult couples dance lessons in Geneva?
Post 1

hey Tamah, not sure what you mean by classical but CERN has quite a number of classes open to non-CERN people. check it out on http://club-cdc.web.cern.ch/club-cdc/

hey Tamah, not sure what you mean by classical but CERN has quite a number of classes open to non-CERN people. check it out on http://club-cdc.web.cern.ch/club-cdc/

Minda, Sep 7, 2016 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Adult couples dance lessons in Geneva?
Post 2

hi Tamah, 

have you managed to find anything? i am looking for some private classes where we can learn how to dance at our wedding! Would be great to know if you have come accross someting :)

thank you!

hi Tamah, 

have you managed to find anything? i am looking for some private classes where we can learn how to dance at our wedding! Would be great to know if you have come accross someting :)

thank you!

m n, Feb 23, 2017 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1010 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form