Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Agency specializing in rentals?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Agency specializing in rentals?

Hello,

We are new here, just arrived from New York a few days ago. My husband started his new job here in Geneva and our friends were kind enough to host us. We are in the process of home hunting and wondering if anyone can give advice on how to best approach it. We would like to find a house on a french side and my husband called several real estate agencies today, but they were mostly doing sales, not rentals. How do we find an agency that specializes in rentals? We need to find something asap and would rather go with an agency and see many places on the same day. Any advice would be highly appreciated!!

Thank you!!

Svetlana

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

We are new here, just arrived from New York a few days ago. My husband started his new job here in Geneva and our friends were kind enough to host us. We are in the process of home hunting and wondering if anyone can give advice on how to best approach it. We would like to find a house on a french side and my husband called several real estate agencies today, but they were mostly doing sales, not rentals. How do we find an agency that specializes in rentals? We need to find something asap and would rather go with an agency and see many places on the same day. Any advice would be highly appreciated!!

Thank you!!

Svetlana

Svetlana KJan 18, 2017 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 954 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Agency specializing in rentals?
Post 1

Hi, not sure it can help yet try this site seloger.com. Then call the agency on these anouncement n ask if u could do a multi visits to differents places. Good luck :)

Hi, not sure it can help yet try this site seloger.com. Then call the agency on these anouncement n ask if u could do a multi visits to differents places. Good luck :)

Lily L, Jan 18, 2017 @ 22:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Lily,

Thank you very much!! It's a great idea :)

Take care,

Svetlana

Hi Lily,

Thank you very much!! It's a great idea :)

Take care,

Svetlana

Svetlana K, Jan 19, 2017 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Another idea is to search amongst the famous french personal ads website (leboncoin.fr).
I suppose you have the basics of french reading.

Then you search in Region Rhones-Alps (next to Switzerland and Geneva), then select the categories as Immobilier: and Subcategories as Locations

Here's a direct link:
https://www.leboncoin.fr/locations/offres/rhone_alpes/?q=location%20immobili%E8re&f=c

When ads are displayed you'll notice 3 tabs (Toutes "ALL" / Particuliers "Personals/Private" / Professionnels "Professionals")
You could then click on Professionels to see all the ads published by Agencies : From there take the contact with one and ask them if they have a bunch of other offers

Another idea is to search amongst the famous french personal ads website (leboncoin.fr).
I suppose you have the basics of french reading.

Then you search in Region Rhones-Alps (next to Switzerland and Geneva), then select the categories as Immobilier: and Subcategories as Locations

Here's a direct link:
https://www.leboncoin.fr/locations/offres/rhone_alpes/?q=location%20immobili%E8re&f=c

When ads are displayed you'll notice 3 tabs (Toutes "ALL" / Particuliers "Personals/Private" / Professionnels "Professionals")
You could then click on Professionels to see all the ads published by Agencies : From there take the contact with one and ask them if they have a bunch of other offers

chippenguy, Feb 25, 2017 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 954 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form