Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Anyone up for a basketball game in Zurich? I'm a beginner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone up for a basketball game in Zurich? I'm a beginner

Hey everyone,

not sure if I will get a response here as basketball does not seem to be an important sport in Switzerland, I recently made a trip to NY and fell in love with the sport after watching the Knicks play at Madison Sq Garden, so I'm very keen to have a go at the sport now!

Anyway, if anyone is up for a game as the season just kicked off that would be great fun!!

Please note I am a beginner and "teachers" are also more than welcome to join, anyone is welcome to join!

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone,

not sure if I will get a response here as basketball does not seem to be an important sport in Switzerland, I recently made a trip to NY and fell in love with the sport after watching the Knicks play at Madison Sq Garden, so I'm very keen to have a go at the sport now!

Anyway, if anyone is up for a game as the season just kicked off that would be great fun!!

Please note I am a beginner and "teachers" are also more than welcome to join, anyone is welcome to join!

Lucy D.Nov 24, 2014 @ 13:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anyone up for a basketball game in Zurich? I'm a beginner
Post 1

come on guys, no one wants to join?? I am meeting mid to end of next week with someone, if you are interested please post a msg!

The text you are quoting:

come on guys, no one wants to join?? I am meeting mid to end of next week with someone, if you are interested please post a msg!

Lucy D., Nov 29, 2014 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form