Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Bank Guarantee for the regie

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bank Guarantee for the regie

Is it necessary to have a proper bank account in order to get a bank gurantee certificate for the regie for a lease takeover? Are there any banks that can open a bank guarantee account, without opening a standard bank account? 

I have an account with Post Finance and they do not provide the bank guarantee. I used to have an account with UBS but shut it down recently because I found it quite expensive and did not have good experience with UBS overall. Options like Smart Caution are not cost effective in my case. Will really appreciate any leads on a bank where I can open a bank guarantee account, or alternatives.  Thanks a lot!  

The text you are quoting:

Is it necessary to have a proper bank account in order to get a bank gurantee certificate for the regie for a lease takeover? Are there any banks that can open a bank guarantee account, without opening a standard bank account? 

I have an account with Post Finance and they do not provide the bank guarantee. I used to have an account with UBS but shut it down recently because I found it quite expensive and did not have good experience with UBS overall. Options like Smart Caution are not cost effective in my case. Will really appreciate any leads on a bank where I can open a bank guarantee account, or alternatives.  Thanks a lot!  

Sue JSep 18, 2017 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1632 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Bank Guarantee for the regie
Post 1

https://www.axa.ch/en/private-customers/your-circumstances/you-interested/your-residential-situation.html

The text you are quoting:

https://www.axa.ch/en/private-customers/your-circumstances/you-interested/your-residential-situation.html

albator, Sep 18, 2017 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1632 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form