Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Bar jokes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bar jokes

Two bacteria walk into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve bacteria here." And the bacteria says, "But we work here. We're staph."

Louie Armstong walks into a bar in Tibet where the high priest is the bartender. Louis says, "Hello, Dahli

Pavlov walks into a bar. The bartender rings the bell for last drinks, and he thinks "Damn- I forgot to feed the dog"

A man from North Carolina goes into a bar in New England. He asks the bartender, "Did you go to Harvard?" The bartender says, "Yale." The North Carolinan says, "DID YOU GO TO HARVARD?"

A drunk goes into a bar. The bartender tosses him out as he is too drunk. The drunk walks back into the bar. Again, the bartender throws him out for being too drunk. Again the drunk walks into the bar. The bartender is just about the throw him out when the drunk looks at him and says, "How many bars do you own, anyway?"

A crow walks into a bar wearing a pearl necklace. He orders a drink. "I've never seen a crow wearing a pearl necklace before", says the barkeep. "What do you expect with basic black?", says the crow.

An Irishman walks out of a bar. Hey, it COULD happen!

A man walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me an erroneous punchline!" The woman says, “But Mabel! It’s eating popcorn!”

A Roman walks into a bar and orders a Martinus. The bartender Say "You mean a Martini? And the Roman goed "If I wanted a double, I would have asked for one."

Sorry, we don't serve time travelers here
A time traveler walks into a bar.

Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "Would you like a beer?" Descartes replies, "I think not", then disappeared.

An amnesiac comes into a bar. He asks, "Do I come here often?"

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't

A grasshopper hops into a bar. The bartender says, "You're quite a celebrity around here. We've even got a drink named after you." The grasshopper says, "You've got a drink named Steve?"

A Higgs-Boson walks into a church. The priest says "Higgs-Bosons aren't allowed in here." The Higgs-Boson says, "But without me, how can you have mass?"

A man walked into a bar holding an alligator. He asked the bartender, "Do you serve lawyers here?" The bartender said, "Yes, we do!" "Good," replied the man. "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my alligator."

A penguin walks into a bar, goes to the counter, and asks the bartender, "Have you seen my brother?" The bartender asks, "I don't know, what does he look like?"

I woke up this morning, changed a lightbulb walked across the street, got into a bar and I realized, my whole life ...is a joke

The text you are quoting:

Two bacteria walk into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve bacteria here." And the bacteria says, "But we work here. We're staph."

Louie Armstong walks into a bar in Tibet where the high priest is the bartender. Louis says, "Hello, Dahli

Pavlov walks into a bar. The bartender rings the bell for last drinks, and he thinks "Damn- I forgot to feed the dog"

A man from North Carolina goes into a bar in New England. He asks the bartender, "Did you go to Harvard?" The bartender says, "Yale." The North Carolinan says, "DID YOU GO TO HARVARD?"

A drunk goes into a bar. The bartender tosses him out as he is too drunk. The drunk walks back into the bar. Again, the bartender throws him out for being too drunk. Again the drunk walks into the bar. The bartender is just about the throw him out when the drunk looks at him and says, "How many bars do you own, anyway?"

A crow walks into a bar wearing a pearl necklace. He orders a drink. "I've never seen a crow wearing a pearl necklace before", says the barkeep. "What do you expect with basic black?", says the crow.

An Irishman walks out of a bar. Hey, it COULD happen!

A man walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me an erroneous punchline!" The woman says, “But Mabel! It’s eating popcorn!”

A Roman walks into a bar and orders a Martinus. The bartender Say "You mean a Martini? And the Roman goed "If I wanted a double, I would have asked for one."

Sorry, we don't serve time travelers here
A time traveler walks into a bar.

Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "Would you like a beer?" Descartes replies, "I think not", then disappeared.

An amnesiac comes into a bar. He asks, "Do I come here often?"

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't

A grasshopper hops into a bar. The bartender says, "You're quite a celebrity around here. We've even got a drink named after you." The grasshopper says, "You've got a drink named Steve?"

A Higgs-Boson walks into a church. The priest says "Higgs-Bosons aren't allowed in here." The Higgs-Boson says, "But without me, how can you have mass?"

A man walked into a bar holding an alligator. He asked the bartender, "Do you serve lawyers here?" The bartender said, "Yes, we do!" "Good," replied the man. "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my alligator."

A penguin walks into a bar, goes to the counter, and asks the bartender, "Have you seen my brother?" The bartender asks, "I don't know, what does he look like?"

I woke up this morning, changed a lightbulb walked across the street, got into a bar and I realized, my whole life ...is a joke

FreeNov 13, 2013 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

22 Replies | 2402 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bar jokes
Post 1

A gorilla walks into a bar and says, "A scotch on the rocks, please." The gorilla hands the bartender a $10 bill.

The bartender thinks to himself, "This gorilla doesn't know the prices of drinks," and gives him 15 cents change.

The bartender says, "You know, we don't get too many gorillas in here."

The gorilla replies, "Well, at $9.85 a drink, I ain't coming back, either."

A gorilla walks into a bar and says, "A scotch on the rocks, please." The gorilla hands the bartender a $10 bill.

The bartender thinks to himself, "This gorilla doesn't know the prices of drinks," and gives him 15 cents change.

The bartender says, "You know, we don't get too many gorillas in here."

The gorilla replies, "Well, at $9.85 a drink, I ain't coming back, either."

rena, Nov 13, 2013 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Q: What does the “B” in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for?
A: Benoit B. Mandelbrot.

Free, Nov 15, 2013 @ 22:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

> Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't

Until someone looks inside to see if it's there.

> Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't

Until someone looks inside to see if it's there.

TheOmegaMan, Nov 15, 2013 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.
The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"
The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"
Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now we're lost!"
The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.
"A cat," Schrödinger replies.
The cop opens the trunk and yells "Hey! This cat is dead."
Schrödinger angrily replies, "Well, now we know!"

Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.
The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"
The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"
Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now we're lost!"
The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.
"A cat," Schrödinger replies.
The cop opens the trunk and yells "Hey! This cat is dead."
Schrödinger angrily replies, "Well, now we know!"

Free, Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

A skeleton walks in to a bar and asks for a beer and a mop

A skeleton walks in to a bar and asks for a beer and a mop

Max B, Mar 5, 2015 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

A good looking woman walks into a bar wearing a tube top. She raises her hand to signal the bartender for a beer, revealing that she does not shave her armpits.

Meanwhile, a sloppy drunk on the other side of the bar signals the bartender, "Buy that ballerina over there a drink on me."

The bartender replies, "What makes you think she's a ballerina?"

"Because," answers the drunken man, "any chick that can lift her leg that high has GOT to be a ballerina."

A good looking woman walks into a bar wearing a tube top. She raises her hand to signal the bartender for a beer, revealing that she does not shave her armpits.

Meanwhile, a sloppy drunk on the other side of the bar signals the bartender, "Buy that ballerina over there a drink on me."

The bartender replies, "What makes you think she's a ballerina?"

"Because," answers the drunken man, "any chick that can lift her leg that high has GOT to be a ballerina."

Casuistik, Mar 5, 2015 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Nov 15, 13 22:29

Hi Free,

I absolutely didn’t understand  this one  :-( . I swear that I tried hard but didn’t succeed. Perhaps am I looking too far ....

Angélica

Hi Free,

I absolutely didn’t understand  this one  :-( . I swear that I tried hard but didn’t succeed. Perhaps am I looking too far ....

Angélica

Angelica H, Mar 6, 2015 @ 08:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Free,

Angélica

Mar 6, 15 08:30

I'm glad it's not just me.

I'm sure it's something really witty ...

Andy C, Mar 6, 2015 @ 08:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Mar 6, 15 08:58

Ha, ha, ha

Ha, ha, ha

Angelica H, Mar 6, 2015 @ 09:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Free,

Angélica

He's a math guy, specializing in fractals, which roughly are like mise en abyme. (identical strucure within a strucure).

He's a math guy, specializing in fractals, which roughly are like mise en abyme. (identical strucure within a strucure).

Casuistik, Mar 6, 2015 @ 08:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

strucTTTure... dammit!

EDIT butttttttton, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strucTTTure... dammit!

EDIT butttttttton, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casuistik, Mar 6, 2015 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Mar 6, 15 08:54

Andy C, Mar 6, 2015 @ 10:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Free,

Angélica

Hi Angélica,

Benoit B. Mandelbrot is the father of fractals, mathematical structures that remain identical as you zoom in or out (see video) If you take a small fraction of a fractal and enlarge it, it will look exately the same. So if yoou zoom in the B. in Benoit B. Mandelbrot, you'll find the same structure, i.e. Benoit B. Mandelbrot. I hope that was clear :-)

Hi Angélica,

Benoit B. Mandelbrot is the father of fractals, mathematical structures that remain identical as you zoom in or out (see video) If you take a small fraction of a fractal and enlarge it, it will look exately the same. So if yoou zoom in the B. in Benoit B. Mandelbrot, you'll find the same structure, i.e. Benoit B. Mandelbrot. I hope that was clear :-)

Free, Mar 6, 2015 @ 23:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Who is this Rorschach guy? … and why does he paint so many pictures of my parents fighting?

A patient of mine had a Freudian slip the other day. He was talking to his mother in law during dinner and instead of asking her to pass the salt he said “you've ruined my life you insufferable shrew!”

A Freudian slip is when you mean one thing, but you really say my mother.

How do you know the moon is going broke? Its down to it's last quarter!

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath…. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Did you hear of the atheist insomniac, and a dyslexic? He stayes up all night torturing himself mentally over the question of whether or not there's a dog.

Who is this Rorschach guy? … and why does he paint so many pictures of my parents fighting?

A patient of mine had a Freudian slip the other day. He was talking to his mother in law during dinner and instead of asking her to pass the salt he said “you've ruined my life you insufferable shrew!”

A Freudian slip is when you mean one thing, but you really say my mother.

How do you know the moon is going broke? Its down to it's last quarter!

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath…. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Did you hear of the atheist insomniac, and a dyslexic? He stayes up all night torturing himself mentally over the question of whether or not there's a dog.

Free, Mar 6, 2015 @ 23:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hi Angélica,

Mar 6, 15 23:33

Hi Free

Yay, Yay !!!!  I finally understood! Thank you for your explanation. It was cristal clear.

Angélica

Hi Free

Yay, Yay !!!!  I finally understood! Thank you for your explanation. It was cristal clear.

Angélica

Angelica H, Mar 9, 2015 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

did you hear the one about the constipated mathamatician who worked it out with a pencil.

"roses are red, 

violettes are blue

i'm schizophrenic ( MPD)

.......and, so am i "

Q:what kind of cheese will hide our small horse?

A: mascarpone

yesterday i went in to specsavers, and bumped into .....everybody!

did you hear the one about the constipated mathamatician who worked it out with a pencil.

"roses are red, 

violettes are blue

i'm schizophrenic ( MPD)

.......and, so am i "

Q:what kind of cheese will hide our small horse?

A: mascarpone

yesterday i went in to specsavers, and bumped into .....everybody!

epicure, Mar 9, 2015 @ 09:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

A guy walks into a bar...

OUCH

OUCH

Jonathan S, Mar 9, 2015 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Free, Mar 9, 2015 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

OUCH

Mar 9, 15 11:34

OUCH!

OUCH!

Ritchie, Mar 9, 2015 @ 22:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Angelica H, Mar 12, 2015 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi Angélica,

Mar 6, 15 23:33

It is still not funny Undecided

It is still not funny Undecided

JR M, Mar 12, 2015 @ 20:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22