Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Best dating website

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Best dating website

Hi everybody, we used to see a lot of adverts for dating website on TV.... Some one can tell me which is the best one?

THanxxxx!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody, we used to see a lot of adverts for dating website on TV.... Some one can tell me which is the best one?

THanxxxx!

Sofia DJun 12, 2013 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

119 Replies | 67826 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Best dating website
Post 1

I've always used badoo but I can't say if it's better or not. Once was totally free but is also one of the most famous.

Be aware that psycos (of both sexes) are pullulating these kind of website so be careful.. and then you have fun ;-)

I've always used badoo but I can't say if it's better or not. Once was totally free but is also one of the most famous.

Be aware that psycos (of both sexes) are pullulating these kind of website so be careful.. and then you have fun ;-)

Laura C, Jun 12, 2013 @ 13:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

there's a lot...

badoo is ok, met some interesting women on there (just to chat)

Swissfriends is more known about Switzerland, but not free, and you've also have celibataire.ch (trying this one right now)

Agree about psycos but  also about fake profiles.  

there's a lot...

badoo is ok, met some interesting women on there (just to chat)

Swissfriends is more known about Switzerland, but not free, and you've also have celibataire.ch (trying this one right now)

Agree about psycos but  also about fake profiles.  

bertrand hubert r, Jun 12, 2013 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

of course, there is the non-dating website called GLOCALS.

very safe, and most women will allow whatever you propose because, after all, it's glocals and NOT a dating site. great strategy oded & nir !!

very safe, and most women will allow whatever you propose because, after all, it's glocals and NOT a dating site. great strategy oded & nir !!

epicure, Jun 12, 2013 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There are plenty of free dating sites but in Switzerland those I know are in German. There are also Swisstalk or Citychat where you can just chat or meet friends or discussion groups.

There are plently

And of course there are those you can get thru invitation from friends, they are also free, but I wont write their name here as one gets free points when you bring them a new client, still they are free.

There are plenty of free dating sites but in Switzerland those I know are in German. There are also Swisstalk or Citychat where you can just chat or meet friends or discussion groups.

There are plently

And of course there are those you can get thru invitation from friends, they are also free, but I wont write their name here as one gets free points when you bring them a new client, still they are free.

Dorothy W, Jun 12, 2013 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Sofia, as epicure pointed out, you sound a little bit like somebody who would be in Italy and ask: "by the way, whch is the best country for eating pasta?" ;-)

Sofia, as epicure pointed out, you sound a little bit like somebody who would be in Italy and ask: "by the way, whch is the best country for eating pasta?" ;-)

Bustan_A, Jun 12, 2013 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

This one works for me:

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

The women are tough, not too needy and the beauty is that depending on their sentence, you can always just break it off with absolutely no blow back.

Who could ask for more?

This one works for me:

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

The women are tough, not too needy and the beauty is that depending on their sentence, you can always just break it off with absolutely no blow back.

Who could ask for more?

Max B, Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Parship 

Dating with a scientific approach - finding "the perfect match" through online psychometric testing.

Parship 

Dating with a scientific approach - finding "the perfect match" through online psychometric testing.

hassel lee, Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I meet fun people on okcupid.com, good filtering options and very little hassle.

Good to read this before you choose your site(s):
http://www.columbia.edu/~jhb2147/why-you-should-never-pay-for-online-dating.html

I meet fun people on okcupid.com, good filtering options and very little hassle.

Good to read this before you choose your site(s):
http://www.columbia.edu/~jhb2147/why-you-should-never-pay-for-online-dating.html

Jimmy Rosen, Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Parship 

Jun 13, 13 11:20

Nah Hassel, forget all that fancy pants science stuff. Jailbirds is what you need.

Nah Hassel, forget all that fancy pants science stuff. Jailbirds is what you need.

Max B, Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Thank you everybody for your replies!

Thank you everybody for your replies!

Sofia D, Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

I've used okcupid in the past.  It's the best site design in the industry.

On the other hand, there are a ton of stale, dormant profiles since it costs nothing to keep them up.  There are also many people on there who are active but are not serious about meeting someone.  Apparently they aren't getting a satisfactory ego fix from social networking sites.  A person's credit card being hit for $40/month is a good sign that they are taking the online dating process seriously; okcupid's business model does not provide this "filter".

I've used okcupid in the past.  It's the best site design in the industry.

On the other hand, there are a ton of stale, dormant profiles since it costs nothing to keep them up.  There are also many people on there who are active but are not serious about meeting someone.  Apparently they aren't getting a satisfactory ego fix from social networking sites.  A person's credit card being hit for $40/month is a good sign that they are taking the online dating process seriously; okcupid's business model does not provide this "filter".

richardm, Jun 13, 2013 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

I know quiet a few people that have met valid people on http://fr.meetic.ch/ and www.adopteunmec.com.

Watch out for scammers usually from Nigeria (sorry dont mean to sound raciest) that claim to have fallen madly in love with you in the 1st email and then ask for money, its good to check where the ip address of their email comes from 1st.

I know quiet a few people that have met valid people on http://fr.meetic.ch/ and www.adopteunmec.com.

Watch out for scammers usually from Nigeria (sorry dont mean to sound raciest) that claim to have fallen madly in love with you in the 1st email and then ask for money, its good to check where the ip address of their email comes from 1st.

Oonagh, Jun 13, 2013 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Jun 13, 13 11:30

I am suggesting a decent site. Otherwise, there are too many options such as

Muddy Matches

If you’re partial to the country life, then this rural online dating Site for Single farmers, rural singles, equestrian singles and country friends could be the place for you.

I am suggesting a decent site. Otherwise, there are too many options such as

Muddy Matches

If you’re partial to the country life, then this rural online dating Site for Single farmers, rural singles, equestrian singles and country friends could be the place for you.

hassel lee, Jun 14, 2013 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hard to say, I was member in many popular main stream sites from adult friend finder, ashley madision, okCupid, pof etc, without too much luck until discovered crew which 'monitor' and 'use' less know adult dating sites targeting people who are just looking online opposite or same sex partners to get some 'fun', so maybe you got lucky too, more details here:

http://catch-women.com/2012/10/get-sex-site.html

Hard to say, I was member in many popular main stream sites from adult friend finder, ashley madision, okCupid, pof etc, without too much luck until discovered crew which 'monitor' and 'use' less know adult dating sites targeting people who are just looking online opposite or same sex partners to get some 'fun', so maybe you got lucky too, more details here:

Stef A, Aug 9, 2013 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

www.glocals.com Wink

Nir sorry for that.

www.glocals.com Wink

Nir sorry for that.

Tryky, Aug 9, 2013 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Aug 9, 13 11:22

Thanks, site is interesting and useful... I am on plenty of Fish because it is free, but never meet in real life someone from POF

Thanks, site is interesting and useful... I am on plenty of Fish because it is free, but never meet in real life someone from POF

Jerry Man, Aug 14, 2013 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Aug 9, 13 11:22

Sorry to say but i would everyone to avoid sites from adult findee. This site does not give useful suggestion, their sucks. Do not mind i don't mean to hurt you, this is just a suggestion.

Sorry to say but i would everyone to avoid sites from adult findee. This site does not give useful suggestion, their sucks. Do not mind i don't mean to hurt you, this is just a suggestion.

hassel lee, Aug 15, 2013 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Whenever I see parship I always read it as "parsnip" and can barely keep a straight face.

Whenever I see parship I always read it as "parsnip" and can barely keep a straight face.

Lart U, Aug 15, 2013 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

@ epicure, Bustan_A and Tryky

shame on you guys ... glocals is not intended for that, and Sofia is a ... good girl..., I'm certain, and she'd never do what you suggest !

Innocent 

shame on you guys ... glocals is not intended for that, and Sofia is a ... good girl..., I'm certain, and she'd never do what you suggest !

Innocent 

Dominik M, Aug 15, 2013 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Jun 12, 13 14:44

Hi,

Reading this from epicure, I remember some time ago in the Glocals forum - a thread started by a very good looking lady who was complaining that some men were hitting on her and treating Glocals as a dating website. I think she was from Zurich, I tried to find the thread but can't see it now.

It did - as I remember - stir up quite a debate.

Sofia: good luck!

Hi,

Reading this from epicure, I remember some time ago in the Glocals forum - a thread started by a very good looking lady who was complaining that some men were hitting on her and treating Glocals as a dating website. I think she was from Zurich, I tried to find the thread but can't see it now.

Zoe Harvey, Aug 17, 2013 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi,

Aug 17, 13 22:23

What's most entertaining are the protests from other women in the vein of "the lady doth protest too much" telling them to shut the hell up.  Happens every time...

What's most entertaining are the protests from other women in the vein of "the lady doth protest too much" telling them to shut the hell up.  Happens every time...

richardm, Aug 17, 2013 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Aug 17, 13 22:32

I remember that too.  Cringeworthy. Just tried to find the thread, as it was quite entertaining, if overly long.

I remember that too.  Cringeworthy. Just tried to find the thread, as it was quite entertaining, if overly long.

Zoe Harvey, Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Innocent 

Aug 15, 13 18:33

Sorry buddy but i have seen lot of people here who will not care what you said. Some people like to make fun of others.Frown

Sorry buddy but i have seen lot of people here who will not care what you said. Some people like to make fun of others.Frown

hassel lee, Aug 19, 2013 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hi,

Aug 17, 13 22:23

Yeah i do remember that but i do think it is not the same you have mentioned. I think it is some kind of similar that a girl was complaining about men chasing her on glocal. But i remember that it was not related to the dating.

Yeah i do remember that but i do think it is not the same you have mentioned. I think it is some kind of similar that a girl was complaining about men chasing her on glocal. But i remember that it was not related to the dating.

hassel lee, Aug 19, 2013 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Aug 19, 13 12:59

you need to read between the lines.

still not clear ? Send private message then...

you need to read between the lines.

still not clear ? Send private message then...

Dominik M, Aug 19, 2013 @ 13:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

I'm not sure about *pof*. It doesn't work for me. I can register but that's all.

I'm not sure about *pof*. It doesn't work for me. I can register but that's all.

bertrand hubert r, Aug 19, 2013 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

According to a recent BBC TV report, the majority of dating websites, use fake pictures and false id's to lure prospective paying clients to their sites. They also operate their own chat rooms, with their own staff to pretend they are active site users. once youve paid your money , you hear no more from them, until you have to pay again that is. :-(

According to a recent BBC TV report, the majority of dating websites, use fake pictures and false id's to lure prospective paying clients to their sites. They also operate their own chat rooms, with their own staff to pretend they are active site users. once youve paid your money , you hear no more from them, until you have to pay again that is. :-(

Karl N, Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Yes. I think as Karl says many of them are fake profiles, or at least lots of the information people put up are not quite honest. I'm the only idiot who put up my real info...

I was actually a bit shocked that men would lie about thier age. Ok, shocked is a bit strong. ;)

Anyway, I met a few very nice men. But there was no spark. I think you really just need to get out and have fun. Meeting people in person you can see if there is any connection. Via the web you can't tell that. It's all very "flat". Also you will spend lots time on dates with one person, not very efficient. LOL. 

Yes. I think as Karl says many of them are fake profiles, or at least lots of the information people put up are not quite honest. I'm the only idiot who put up my real info...

I was actually a bit shocked that men would lie about thier age. Ok, shocked is a bit strong. ;)

Anyway, I met a few very nice men. But there was no spark. I think you really just need to get out and have fun. Meeting people in person you can see if there is any connection. Via the web you can't tell that. It's all very "flat". Also you will spend lots time on dates with one person, not very efficient. LOL. 

Lucy L, Aug 21, 2013 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

PS, I do like the idea of the Muddy Matches site. Too bad I'm not planning on moving to the UK any time soon. 

PS, I do like the idea of the Muddy Matches site. Too bad I'm not planning on moving to the UK any time soon. 

Lucy L, Aug 21, 2013 @ 09:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Aug 21, 13 09:53

Thats a very dirty site ... ;-)

Thats a very dirty site ... ;-)

Karl N, Aug 21, 2013 @ 09:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Well what about an agency like Esther Keller for seriouse minded people or Plenitudes? 

Well what about an agency like Esther Keller for seriouse minded people or Plenitudes? 

Genevaok G, Sep 22, 2013 @ 21:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

If you ask me POF is awful, a lot of fake profiles, trust me ,spent (wasted) a lot of time there...

ONS is not bad, they maintain list of new (local) sites to meet someone for dating or something casual...

okCupis is not bad, but again, if you ask me stay away from POF, waste of time!

If you ask me POF is awful, a lot of fake profiles, trust me ,spent (wasted) a lot of time there...

ONS is not bad, they maintain list of new (local) sites to meet someone for dating or something casual...

okCupis is not bad, but again, if you ask me stay away from POF, waste of time!

Jerry Man, Nov 2, 2013 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

What has everyone's experiences been like dating here in Geneva?  What's easier, meeting someone out or setting up a date online before hand?

Cheers

What has everyone's experiences been like dating here in Geneva?  What's easier, meeting someone out or setting up a date online before hand?

Cheers

Vi T, Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

I can say that "Swissfriends" works

Smile

I can say that "Swissfriends" works

Smile

bertrand hubert r, Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

online dating for the desparate (men) and the fussy (women)

parker k, Dec 17, 2013 @ 08:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Dec 17, 13 08:52

Parker k, get with the times!!! Online dating does not mean your desperate or fussy, it means you just don’t meet the right people in your everyday life so you need another platform to meet people!

Parker k, get with the times!!! Online dating does not mean your desperate or fussy, it means you just don’t meet the right people in your everyday life so you need another platform to meet people!

Oonagh, Dec 17, 2013 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Tinder?

Tinder?

Charlie, Dec 17, 2013 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Can't say "this" or "that" particular site, but what is helpful to me are lists like http://5bestsexdatingsites.com and where other people vote for different dating/adult dating sites, so it was helpful to me, and hope it would be helpful to you.

Can't say "this" or "that" particular site, but what is helpful to me are lists like http://5bestsexdatingsites.com and where other people vote for different dating/adult dating sites, so it was helpful to me, and hope it would be helpful to you.

Jerry Man, Apr 14, 2015 @ 01:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Vom, very interesting but more confused than ever! I think I continue being celibate:o))

Vom, very interesting but more confused than ever! I think I continue being celibate:o))

emadysh, Apr 14, 2015 @ 08:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

The best one www.shutdownurpcandgobacktorealife.org

:-)

The best one www.shutdownurpcandgobacktorealife.org

:-)

Julio A, Apr 18, 2015 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Good one, you made me laught :) :) :)

I will buy you a bear! :)

Good one, you made me laught :) :) :)

I will buy you a bear! :)

Jerry Man, Mar 10, 2017 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

found my partner, soon to be husband, on Badoo, 7 years ago :) for me, the trick is to meet asap and not get lost in sterile messenger chats...

found my partner, soon to be husband, on Badoo, 7 years ago :) for me, the trick is to meet asap and not get lost in sterile messenger chats...

hay_, Mar 11, 2017 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Totally agre wwith you, online dating is just new way to find new people since those around you doesn't satisfy yor needs...

Totally agre wwith you, online dating is just new way to find new people since those around you doesn't satisfy yor needs...

Andy F, Jul 7, 2017 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Badoo is also interesting dating site tried few times, didn't have any luck there, but seems legit to me.

Badoo is also interesting dating site tried few times, didn't have any luck there, but seems legit to me.

Andy F, Jul 28, 2017 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Jul 28, 17 20:36

Yap, Badoo is not bad, but I think already said that (at least for me) some alternative dating / hookup sites worked much better... Just my 2 cents again :)

Yap, Badoo is not bad, but I think already said that (at least for me) some alternative dating / hookup sites worked much better... Just my 2 cents again :)

Jerry Man, Sep 8, 2017 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Hey!

I'm surprised that noone did mention Tinder. 

Don't you like it ?

Hey!

I'm surprised that noone did mention Tinder. 

Don't you like it ?

Célina Terrapon, Sep 28, 2017 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

Tinder? Really?

You guys may be interested in this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/26/tinder-personal-data-dating-app-messages-hacked-sold

I am sure it appliest to other sites.

Tinder? Really?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/26/tinder-personal-data-dating-app-messages-hacked-sold

JR M, Sep 29, 2017 @ 09:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Tinder? Really?

Sep 29, 17 09:49

Huh, interesting article, thanks for this. Actually a bit scary :)

Huh, interesting article, thanks for this. Actually a bit scary :)

Jerry Man, Sep 29, 2017 @ 15:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

I found some new and good, wanted to share to this old thread:

http://onenightstand1.com/sex-hookup-sites 

and

http://http://women-looking-for-men.org

Hope it will be helpful to somebody, really good picks, helpful to me...

I found some new and good, wanted to share to this old thread:

http://onenightstand1.com/sex-hookup-sites 

and

http://http://women-looking-for-men.org

Hope it will be helpful to somebody, really good picks, helpful to me...

Jerry Man, May 1, 2018 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

Also, I forgot, here is a listo of most popular hookup apps (Tinder, Bumble, etc) they all work here.

Also, I forgot, here is a listo of most popular hookup apps (Tinder, Bumble, etc) they all work here.

Jerry Man, May 7, 2018 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

The best dating site I registered was a Polish dating site, that's https://datepolishsingles.com/ . I signed up when I was in Poland about a year ago. It was quite nice: they provided advice about Polish dating culture and the site had some useful features. I didn't meet the kind of man I was looking for over there though, but the experience on the site is what I liked. Nevertheless, I met a few nice friends.

The best dating site I registered was a Polish dating site, that's https://datepolishsingles.com/ . I signed up when I was in Poland about a year ago. It was quite nice: they provided advice about Polish dating culture and the site had some useful features. I didn't meet the kind of man I was looking for over there though, but the experience on the site is what I liked. Nevertheless, I met a few nice friends.

Rita Carli, Jun 14, 2018 @ 10:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

is there any single person these days that's not on tinder? Cool

is there any single person these days that's not on tinder? Cool

Corinne B, Jun 14, 2018 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Not me, am I missing any thing?!

emadysh, Jun 14, 2018 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

Jun 14, 18 15:42

you're not missing much by not being on tinder, you're only missing 80-90% of single people in Geneva Embarassed

you're not missing much by not being on tinder, you're only missing 80-90% of single people in Geneva Embarassed

Corinne B, Jun 14, 2018 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

I'm sorry to disapoint the people out there, but Geneva and Switzerland in general in not the right place to find a match. Geneva is a city for single people. Single people who settle down in Geneva will most probably stay single all their live...Believe my experience, I've been living here for ages...

I'm sorry to disapoint the people out there, but Geneva and Switzerland in general in not the right place to find a match. Geneva is a city for single people. Single people who settle down in Geneva will most probably stay single all their live...Believe my experience, I've been living here for ages...

Pierre Darien, Jun 15, 2018 @ 10:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

Jun 15, 18 10:02

Pierre: what makes you say Geneva is a place for single people? And if that implies there's lots of singles here, aren't all these single people hooking up with each other?

Pierre: what makes you say Geneva is a place for single people? And if that implies there's lots of singles here, aren't all these single people hooking up with each other?

Nir Ofek, Jun 15, 2018 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

Jun 15, 18 12:28

That's precisely what I mean : theses single people do not hook up with each other, according to my observations...

They do not hook up because there is no "hook up" culture here. It is not well seen to hook up, although no one with admit it openly.

That's precisely what I mean : theses single people do not hook up with each other, according to my observations...

They do not hook up because there is no "hook up" culture here. It is not well seen to hook up, although no one with admit it openly.

Pierre Darien, Jun 15, 2018 @ 18:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Hooking up certainly exists in Geneva but, like so many other issues in this city, it seems to be kept under wraps.  If we don’t talk about it, maybe it will go away.

But once it becomes an “in” thing to do, public acknowledgement will quickly follow and there’ll be more opportunities for singles to connect.

It’s a curious quirk of unwritten local lore that a public search for a partner is seen as infra dig whereas a contrived introduction by family or friends is considered normal and natural.

Hooking up certainly exists in Geneva but, like so many other issues in this city, it seems to be kept under wraps.  If we don’t talk about it, maybe it will go away.

But once it becomes an “in” thing to do, public acknowledgement will quickly follow and there’ll be more opportunities for singles to connect.

It’s a curious quirk of unwritten local lore that a public search for a partner is seen as infra dig whereas a contrived introduction by family or friends is considered normal and natural.

Ritchie, Jun 16, 2018 @ 02:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

I feel quite ambivalent about dating sites... Most guys I've met are just looking for hookups, then I met a really kind, sweet guy, dated for some months, and finally I decided to broke up because of his poor social skills XD  who would have guessed it.

Then when offline, how do you know if that lovely guy in the cafeteria isn't married or has a lovely girlfriend that lives in Paris (already happended twice) or is as charming as hell but is committed to no commitment?

Sometimes I wish there was a sort of Tinder for making female friends, then we could go out, invite our male friends, have fun and who knows, maybe meet prince charming, mackgiver, the swiss goali or wathever clicks... let me know it you're interested ;)

I feel quite ambivalent about dating sites... Most guys I've met are just looking for hookups, then I met a really kind, sweet guy, dated for some months, and finally I decided to broke up because of his poor social skills XD  who would have guessed it.

Then when offline, how do you know if that lovely guy in the cafeteria isn't married or has a lovely girlfriend that lives in Paris (already happended twice) or is as charming as hell but is committed to no commitment?

Sometimes I wish there was a sort of Tinder for making female friends, then we could go out, invite our male friends, have fun and who knows, maybe meet prince charming, mackgiver, the swiss goali or wathever clicks... let me know it you're interested ;)

Mariana R, Jun 18, 2018 @ 09:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

Jun 18, 18 09:19

I think you can find all kinds of guys (and gals) on dating sites: some are looking for flings, some are looking for the real thing. Just in real life...

Sounds like a good idea to pull together a group of ladies who get together and invite their single male friends to come along. If I were a lady, I'd join the group...(-;

I think you can find all kinds of guys (and gals) on dating sites: some are looking for flings, some are looking for the real thing. Just in real life...

Sounds like a good idea to pull together a group of ladies who get together and invite their single male friends to come along. If I were a lady, I'd join the group...(-;

Nir Ofek, Jun 18, 2018 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

I think, Mariana, you are right. There is a virtue to meeting people in a group setting, with female friends and male friends engaging in an activity together. Hmmmm, could Glocals group activities play that role?

Online dating sites are just another medium through which we meet people. Their advantage is that: 1) you can extend your range and 2) you know members are interested in meeting, whereas in other settings there is always the question of whether you should approach someone or whether you want to be approached.  However, while there is never a guarantee as to what kind of people you meet, people seem to be more prone to false self-identification online.

Hmmm, maybe dating sites should include a section where subscribers can be reviewed by those who have dated them...Smile

In the end, perhaps it is all just a reflection of the fact that we no longer live in smaller communities, where people tend to know each other, however distantly, or where you can get to learn more about people more quickly, and where there is greater accountability for people's actions and deception.

I think, Mariana, you are right. There is a virtue to meeting people in a group setting, with female friends and male friends engaging in an activity together. Hmmmm, could Glocals group activities play that role?

Online dating sites are just another medium through which we meet people. Their advantage is that: 1) you can extend your range and 2) you know members are interested in meeting, whereas in other settings there is always the question of whether you should approach someone or whether you want to be approached.  However, while there is never a guarantee as to what kind of people you meet, people seem to be more prone to false self-identification online.

Hmmm, maybe dating sites should include a section where subscribers can be reviewed by those who have dated them...Smile

In the end, perhaps it is all just a reflection of the fact that we no longer live in smaller communities, where people tend to know each other, however distantly, or where you can get to learn more about people more quickly, and where there is greater accountability for people's actions and deception.

JR M, Jun 18, 2018 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

I hope I can count on you lovely ladies to invite me to such get togethers :o))

I hope I can count on you lovely ladies to invite me to such get togethers :o))

emadysh, Jun 18, 2018 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

Jun 18, 18 12:57

It sounds interesting! Maybe we could design that website/dating app and become millionaires!! 

Tho on second thought... would you like to be "ranked & reviewed" by your exes XD that cold go wrong in so many different ways!!!

It sounds interesting! Maybe we could design that website/dating app and become millionaires!! 

Tho on second thought... would you like to be "ranked & reviewed" by your exes XD that cold go wrong in so many different ways!!!

Mariana R, Jun 18, 2018 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Jun 18, 18 13:04

There's a start-up idea in there, you're on the way to the 1st million!

There's a start-up idea in there, you're on the way to the 1st million!

Nir Ofek, Jun 18, 2018 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

I was going to suggest to do a test run by creating a Glocals "group dating" singles group. But I started seeing the complications. Here is the deal:

The condition to join the group dating group would be that you are single. Violators will be "exposed" by a posting in the group's page. Second, since some members, understandably, only let friends see their profile, anyone joining would have to "befriend" all other group members  so they can see their profile. If the group gets too large, we would have to revise that rule. Third, any member can organize a "date", that can be any type of activity. The organizer can feel free to privately invite someone he is interested in meeting, as well as friends (of the same or different gender) or those he feels most comfortable with.

So, say, Ritchie wants to meet Nir, she organizes and activity, makes sure her old buddy Mariana will come, to feel more comfortable, then invites Nir privately, and voila! In case Ritchie doesn't want to be stuck with a date in which her target will not participate, she can send the private invitation to Nir before she posts the activity. "Hi Nir, I would like to meet you and I am thinking of organizing a group outing for dinner at a Thai restaurant/hike/picnic/salsa dancing  this weekend. Interested?" Mariana will take the chance to invite Wojtek, whom she wants to meet. Others who see the post and are interested, invite other members to attend, before or after they decide to join. Others would just join either because they are interested in someone who is attending, or to take a chance and see if they meet someone they like. There should probably be a limited number of participants. There are complications, like how to ensure equal number of male and female participants, or is that important? Kind of complicated already, isn't it?

That is why I would run a test in some place like Glocals before putting the work on building a website.

When I was very young growing up in a small place in Northern Mexico, men and women would engineer encounters following just those principles, going as a group to an event, a party or the movies, etc, where they know they would meet someone they were interested in. Sometimes a friend would engineer the encounter.

Now, here comes the controversial part: each Glocals group page has a section for activities and events, and below, a section for comments that can only be used by group members. Those participating in a "date" could write a comment about any member, but for this to work, one would have to encourage a great deal of civility. The restraining factor would be that those comments about someone else would not be anonymous. As long as the comments are worded politely (unless not deserved!) one can convey information useful to others. For example: "Nir is a nice, kind person, and an admirable professional. He is fully dedicated to Glocals, and thinks and talks about nothing else, so, if you are not interested in the topic, you may not find his company very entertaining." Sorry Nir, just a hypothetical example.

I was going to suggest to do a test run by creating a Glocals "group dating" singles group. But I started seeing the complications. Here is the deal:

The condition to join the group dating group would be that you are single. Violators will be "exposed" by a posting in the group's page. Second, since some members, understandably, only let friends see their profile, anyone joining would have to "befriend" all other group members  so they can see their profile. If the group gets too large, we would have to revise that rule. Third, any member can organize a "date", that can be any type of activity. The organizer can feel free to privately invite someone he is interested in meeting, as well as friends (of the same or different gender) or those he feels most comfortable with.

So, say, Ritchie wants to meet Nir, she organizes and activity, makes sure her old buddy Mariana will come, to feel more comfortable, then invites Nir privately, and voila! In case Ritchie doesn't want to be stuck with a date in which her target will not participate, she can send the private invitation to Nir before she posts the activity. "Hi Nir, I would like to meet you and I am thinking of organizing a group outing for dinner at a Thai restaurant/hike/picnic/salsa dancing  this weekend. Interested?" Mariana will take the chance to invite Wojtek, whom she wants to meet. Others who see the post and are interested, invite other members to attend, before or after they decide to join. Others would just join either because they are interested in someone who is attending, or to take a chance and see if they meet someone they like. There should probably be a limited number of participants. There are complications, like how to ensure equal number of male and female participants, or is that important? Kind of complicated already, isn't it?

That is why I would run a test in some place like Glocals before putting the work on building a website.

When I was very young growing up in a small place in Northern Mexico, men and women would engineer encounters following just those principles, going as a group to an event, a party or the movies, etc, where they know they would meet someone they were interested in. Sometimes a friend would engineer the encounter.

Now, here comes the controversial part: each Glocals group page has a section for activities and events, and below, a section for comments that can only be used by group members. Those participating in a "date" could write a comment about any member, but for this to work, one would have to encourage a great deal of civility. The restraining factor would be that those comments about someone else would not be anonymous. As long as the comments are worded politely (unless not deserved!) one can convey information useful to others. For example: "Nir is a nice, kind person, and an admirable professional. He is fully dedicated to Glocals, and thinks and talks about nothing else, so, if you are not interested in the topic, you may not find his company very entertaining." Sorry Nir, just a hypothetical example.

JR M, Jun 18, 2018 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Woooooow the logistics of that man!!! Laughing you have certainly giving it a lot of thought XD 

Woooooow the logistics of that man!!! Laughing you have certainly giving it a lot of thought XD 

Mariana R, Jun 18, 2018 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

Jun 18, 18 15:15

Well, there is my first negative review and we have not even created the group or website Cry

It comes with being a scientist, you know, you have to think of all the details.

Well, there is my first negative review and we have not even created the group or website Cry

It comes with being a scientist, you know, you have to think of all the details.

JR M, Jun 18, 2018 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 68

I sleep with my female friends and you ?

Pierre Darien, Jun 18, 2018 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 69

Jun 18, 18 17:16

You're a dick mate. Not for sleeping with your friends (that's no one's business except yours and theirs), but for trying to draw a real discussion here about dating into your own sex habits. 

Keep your sex habits to yourself. 

You're a dick mate. Not for sleeping with your friends (that's no one's business except yours and theirs), but for trying to draw a real discussion here about dating into your own sex habits. 

Nir Ofek, Jun 18, 2018 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 70

Jun 18, 18 17:21

The question wasn't adressed to you

Pierre Darien, Jun 18, 2018 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 71

Jun 18, 18 17:25

And my comment wasn't a reply to your question

And my comment wasn't a reply to your question

Nir Ofek, Jun 18, 2018 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 72

Jun 18, 18 15:08

Wooooow JR...first rule of internet: if you want people to read your posts, keep em short...(-; 

Wooooow JR...first rule of internet: if you want people to read your posts, keep em short...(-; 

Nir Ofek, Jun 18, 2018 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 73

Jun 18, 18 17:16

Oh, you are a one !

Does your Mother know?

Oh, you are a one !

Does your Mother know?

Ritchie, Jun 18, 2018 @ 19:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 74

Jun 18, 18 17:35

Exactly... :)

Exactly... :)

Jerry Man, Jun 24, 2018 @ 17:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 75

Want to find someone matched to you?  Go to places you enjoy going to, you're bound to find someone who shares at least that.

You like hiking, go hike with a group.  Big possibility that the people in the group will at least be like-minded.  That's already 1 thing in common, and hiking usually lasts nearly a full day, longer than the usual 2-3 hour date, plus there's 0 expectation of anything.  You're just there to hike and talk.  Technically, the longer you spend with someone, the sooner you find out if you are at least "compatible", then you can take it from there. (also, if the guy/gal still finds you cute at your sweaty, wheezing worst, they're bound to like you even more at your groomed best)

Don't find someone to date at a club, it's not a common denominator.

There are so many group activities here, join a group activity you like, even if you don't find Mr. or Ms right, you'll at least have fun in the meantime.  But chances are, if you are around people who do the same thing you like, there's bound to be someone to date in that group.

2 cents ;)

Want to find someone matched to you?  Go to places you enjoy going to, you're bound to find someone who shares at least that.

You like hiking, go hike with a group.  Big possibility that the people in the group will at least be like-minded.  That's already 1 thing in common, and hiking usually lasts nearly a full day, longer than the usual 2-3 hour date, plus there's 0 expectation of anything.  You're just there to hike and talk.  Technically, the longer you spend with someone, the sooner you find out if you are at least "compatible", then you can take it from there. (also, if the guy/gal still finds you cute at your sweaty, wheezing worst, they're bound to like you even more at your groomed best)

Don't find someone to date at a club, it's not a common denominator.

There are so many group activities here, join a group activity you like, even if you don't find Mr. or Ms right, you'll at least have fun in the meantime.  But chances are, if you are around people who do the same thing you like, there's bound to be someone to date in that group.

2 cents ;)

Froilan Z, Jun 27, 2018 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 76

Froilan Z, I am sharing your opinion, this makes sense .... :)

Froilan Z, I am sharing your opinion, this makes sense .... :)

Jerry Man, Jul 4, 2018 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 77

Jun 18, 18 15:08

this sounds like 'How many engineers does it take to change a lightbulb'  kind of idea ;-)

this sounds like 'How many engineers does it take to change a lightbulb'  kind of idea ;-)

divagirl, Jul 4, 2018 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 78

Jul 4, 18 17:04

No, the real question is: "how many times and in how many ways do you think you have to tell an engineer to change a lightbulb (or his way of communicating)"

Let it go, guys.

No, the real question is: "how many times and in how many ways do you think you have to tell an engineer to change a lightbulb (or his way of communicating)"

Let it go, guys.

JR M, Jul 4, 2018 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 79

Well, I agree with you...

Well, I agree with you...

Jerry Man, Jul 23, 2018 @ 19:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 80

Just to say,  I met my husband on Parship and we're expecting a baby.....  I had a lot of 'déboires' before that on many sites but it can also work...

Glocals is great too to find friends and do activities together.... Depends what you're looking for. 

Just to say,  I met my husband on Parship and we're expecting a baby.....  I had a lot of 'déboires' before that on many sites but it can also work...

Glocals is great too to find friends and do activities together.... Depends what you're looking for. 

Myriam A, Jul 23, 2018 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 81

Jun 18, 18 15:15

Desperate times need desperate measures! Smile

Sam I, Jul 26, 2018 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 82

Jul 26, 18 10:23

Does this imply that dating sites are only for the desperate?

Ritchie, Jul 26, 2018 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 83

Jul 26, 18 17:33

Nope, it is opposite: dating sites, in 21st century are for everybody.

I read some statistic whihc says that in past few years more people start to date using online sites, so... :)

I read some statistic whihc says that in past few years more people start to date using online sites, so... :)

Jerry Man, Aug 5, 2018 @ 17:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 84

Aug 5, 18 17:03

Why weren’t dating sites available for everybody in the 20th century?

Ritchie, Aug 6, 2018 @ 08:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 85

Well exactly: yes they are! :)

Well exactly: yes they are! :)

Jerry Man, Sep 29, 2018 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 86

Glocals & Glocals activities lol - plenty of singles on this site.

Glocals & Glocals activities lol - plenty of singles on this site.

Irka Virtual, Sep 29, 2018 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 87

Aug 6, 18 08:27

In 1727, Helen Morrison, a lonely spinster, became the first woman to place a Lonely Hearts advertisement. It appeared in the Manchester Weekly Journal. The mayor promptly committed her to a lunatic asylum for four weeks.

In 1727, Helen Morrison, a lonely spinster, became the first woman to place a Lonely Hearts advertisement. It appeared in the Manchester Weekly Journal. The mayor promptly committed her to a lunatic asylum for four weeks.

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 88

Sep 30, 18 17:19

Thanks for sharing this sad tale.

Was the mayor hopeful that she’d be “cured” of her lonely heart after four weeks in a lunatic asylum?

And do we in fact know what actually happened after her “release”?

Thanks for sharing this sad tale.

Was the mayor hopeful that she’d be “cured” of her lonely heart after four weeks in a lunatic asylum?

And do we in fact know what actually happened after her “release”?

Ritchie, Sep 30, 2018 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 89

Well Ritchie, I think The Smiths were referring to her in their How Soon Is Now! :-)

"There's a club, if you'd like to go. You could meet somebody who really loves you -- So you go, and you stand on your own, And you leave on your own. And you go home, and you cry and you want to die" -- The Smiths: "How Soon is Now

Cheers,

David

Well Ritchie, I think The Smiths were referring to her in their How Soon Is Now! :-)

"There's a club, if you'd like to go. You could meet somebody who really loves you -- So you go, and you stand on your own, And you leave on your own. And you go home, and you cry and you want to die" -- The Smiths: "How Soon is Now

Cheers,

David

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 90

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 91

Last year I published a paper called:

Internet Dating - Inception: Virtual Desire, Dreams, Fantasy and Reality

If anyone would like a copy of it, just drop me a note by PM.

Last year I published a paper called:

Internet Dating - Inception: Virtual Desire, Dreams, Fantasy and Reality

If anyone would like a copy of it, just drop me a note by PM.

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 18:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 92

But frankly I don't see why someone would waste their time and money on dating sites (except to jump quickly into realiity).

We meet people by doing something and with the hundreds of activities published every week on glocals there is amble opportunity to meet folks.

The dating sites have changed. They are pretty much vertical markets now catering to all tastes and styles.
From sexual make-believe with world-wide audiences to meeting the girl next door. It's a huge multi-billion dollar market, but with such a useful site as glocals, all time on the Internet chatting may well be wasted time. Unless you get your kicks that way of course.

But frankly I don't see why someone would waste their time and money on dating sites (except to jump quickly into realiity).

We meet people by doing something and with the hundreds of activities published every week on glocals there is amble opportunity to meet folks.

The dating sites have changed. They are pretty much vertical markets now catering to all tastes and styles.
From sexual make-believe with world-wide audiences to meeting the girl next door. It's a huge multi-billion dollar market, but with such a useful site as glocals, all time on the Internet chatting may well be wasted time. Unless you get your kicks that way of course.

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 93

I don't want to hijack this thread or leave you with the impression that I am against Internet Dating sites. Internet Dating sites give us the ability to reach out to a virtual world balanced by the opportunity to participate in real life, meet your virtual friends and establish new shared meanings and relationships in reality.

They allow us to extend our web of contacts beyond what might be an otherwise narrower or restricted community and participate in a process of relationship that potentially stretches to infinity.

And in meeting someone in reality, as opposed to virtual dream, we must radically accept everything and radically accept 'who' this person really is.

To answer the question, "Which site is best", it's horses for courses; it depends on what you are looking for.

For example, if you want a relationship with a married woman, the sites https://www.ashleymadison.com/ and https://en.gleeden.com/ have the largest market share. Both sites by the way are created and moderated by all women teams.

General sites like https://fr.meetic.ch/ (of which there are hundreds) have been around for a long time and have significant market share.

Most of my patients use at some point https://tinder.com/, especially the app version.

Gothic, piercing and tatoo oriented sites are now very popular as a niche market but the names escape me.

I remember that WRS invited me on their show to be interviewed on the psychological pitfalls (and ethical dilemmas) of the Ashley Madisson and Gleeden uprising, but I no longer have that recording. Of course, just PM me if you have any specific questions that you don't want to pose here.

I don't want to hijack this thread or leave you with the impression that I am against Internet Dating sites. Internet Dating sites give us the ability to reach out to a virtual world balanced by the opportunity to participate in real life, meet your virtual friends and establish new shared meanings and relationships in reality.

They allow us to extend our web of contacts beyond what might be an otherwise narrower or restricted community and participate in a process of relationship that potentially stretches to infinity.

And in meeting someone in reality, as opposed to virtual dream, we must radically accept everything and radically accept 'who' this person really is.

To answer the question, "Which site is best", it's horses for courses; it depends on what you are looking for.

For example, if you want a relationship with a married woman, the sites https://www.ashleymadison.com/ and https://en.gleeden.com/ have the largest market share. Both sites by the way are created and moderated by all women teams.

General sites like https://fr.meetic.ch/ (of which there are hundreds) have been around for a long time and have significant market share.

Most of my patients use at some point https://tinder.com/, especially the app version.

Gothic, piercing and tatoo oriented sites are now very popular as a niche market but the names escape me.

I remember that WRS invited me on their show to be interviewed on the psychological pitfalls (and ethical dilemmas) of the Ashley Madisson and Gleeden uprising, but I no longer have that recording. Of course, just PM me if you have any specific questions that you don't want to pose here.

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 19:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 94

If you have a sense of humour and want to be selected by a woman and put in a 'basket' for check-out, https://www.adopteunmec.com/ is not only a great site for woman but a lot of fun for men too.

You need to keep a tongue-in-cheek sense of humour for this site and crack a joke to be on the right side of the woman who 'adopts' you.

Anyway, as I said, it's a niche market for the websites, so have fun!

David

If you have a sense of humour and want to be selected by a woman and put in a 'basket' for check-out, https://www.adopteunmec.com/ is not only a great site for woman but a lot of fun for men too.

You need to keep a tongue-in-cheek sense of humour for this site and crack a joke to be on the right side of the woman who 'adopts' you.

Anyway, as I said, it's a niche market for the websites, so have fun!

David

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 95

I forgot to put a black-box warning about the Ashley Maddison and Gleeden sites.

Please don't login to these sites if you are easily offended. These are highly sexually charged sites involving role-playing and nothing-barred relationships of all types - serious included.

My last word on the subject (tonight)

David

I forgot to put a black-box warning about the Ashley Maddison and Gleeden sites.

Please don't login to these sites if you are easily offended. These are highly sexually charged sites involving role-playing and nothing-barred relationships of all types - serious included.

My last word on the subject (tonight)

David

David L, Sep 30, 2018 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 96

Let's take an interlude from this 'heavy' subjet. After all Internet Dating should be a pleasure.

Wolf Alice are now the band to watch out for if you like Indie style.

Let's take an interlude from this 'heavy' subjet. After all Internet Dating should be a pleasure.

Wolf Alice are now the band to watch out for if you like Indie style.

David L, Oct 1, 2018 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 97

Well David, Internet Dating is pleasure... :)

Jerry Man, Oct 10, 2018 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 98

Oct 10, 18 18:22

Glad to hear it Jerry, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

There is no age-limit with regards to thinking and making up your own mind.

David

Glad to hear it Jerry, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

There is no age-limit with regards to thinking and making up your own mind.

David

David L, Oct 10, 2018 @ 18:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 99

It isn't always pleasure .....especially when you come up against the " disappearing man" syndrome.At first I thought it was just me.Then I learned this was a universal phenomenon.

Then there is the worrying epidemic of male eye problems ( so many pictures of men in dark glasses) Maybe this is the result of too much time spent online? 

Do men experience the same thing with their contacts online? Would be interesting to know

It isn't always pleasure .....especially when you come up against the " disappearing man" syndrome.At first I thought it was just me.Then I learned this was a universal phenomenon.

Then there is the worrying epidemic of male eye problems ( so many pictures of men in dark glasses) Maybe this is the result of too much time spent online? 

Do men experience the same thing with their contacts online? Would be interesting to know

buzzcocks, Oct 10, 2018 @ 21:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 100

Oct 10, 18 21:58

There is mystery where all the men are going. Twenty something girls.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/18/mens-fixation-on-young-women-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis

There is mystery where all the men are going. Twenty something girls.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/18/mens-fixation-on-young-women-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis

David L, Oct 10, 2018 @ 23:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 101

Oh,nooooo.I don't even think I could bear to read this link.

So that means that women on sites do not behave in the same way,vis à vis the men they contact or make profile photos for?

( the men who have to wear sunglasses ......is this a public health issue that the Swiss government should be looking into?)

Oh,nooooo.I don't even think I could bear to read this link.

So that means that women on sites do not behave in the same way,vis à vis the men they contact or make profile photos for?

( the men who have to wear sunglasses ......is this a public health issue that the Swiss government should be looking into?)

buzzcocks, Oct 10, 2018 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 102

Are you seriously telling me you would organize a date with a man who wears sunglasses on the site?

I know that you are highly intelligent so what would make you do that?

Are you seriously telling me you would organize a date with a man who wears sunglasses on the site?

I know that you are highly intelligent so what would make you do that?

David L, Oct 10, 2018 @ 23:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 103

Did I say anything about arranging dates with these blighted men? I am more concerned about their health than interested :-)

Did I say anything about arranging dates with these blighted men? I am more concerned about their health than interested :-)

buzzcocks, Oct 10, 2018 @ 23:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 104

David L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 00:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 105

Oct 10, 18 23:57

What would make you care about their health?
They seem to be perfectly happy.

What would make you care about their health?
They seem to be perfectly happy.

David L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 106

Then why mention it?

Then why mention it?

David L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 00:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 107

It is just disturbing to see that so many men seem to have problems with their eyes - to the extent that they cannot even remove them for a photograph.This is very disturbing,don?t you think? :-)

Something must be doneCool

It is just disturbing to see that so many men seem to have problems with their eyes - to the extent that they cannot even remove them for a photograph.This is very disturbing,don?t you think? :-)

buzzcocks, Oct 11, 2018 @ 00:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 108

Daviddddd.

You are a Scot? Don't you recognise British irony when you see it?????

Daviddddd.

You are a Scot? Don't you recognise British irony when you see it?????

buzzcocks, Oct 11, 2018 @ 00:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 109

You got me buzzcocks. Your sense of humour is drier than mine. Glad I'm not working here, you'd keep me on my toes.

You got me buzzcocks. Your sense of humour is drier than mine. Glad I'm not working here, you'd keep me on my toes.

David L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 01:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 110

David L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 06:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 111

Oct 11, 18 00:42

Men are in hiding behind their sunglasses. The eyes communicate everything.

Men are in hiding behind their sunglasses. The eyes communicate everything.

Eva L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 06:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 112
He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

Eva L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 06:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 113

Eva L, Oct 11, 2018 @ 07:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 114

David L, Oct 13, 2018 @ 01:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 115

David L, Oct 13, 2018 @ 08:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 116
A strong libido and bored by monogamy: the truth about women and sex

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/oct/13/a-strong-libido-and-bored-by-monogamy-the-truth-about-women-and-sex

A strong libido and bored by monogamy: the truth about women and sex

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/oct/13/a-strong-libido-and-bored-by-monogamy-the-truth-about-women-and-sex

David L, Oct 13, 2018 @ 23:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 117

Nice article, thanks David..

Nice article, thanks David..

Jerry Man, Feb 18, 2019 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 118

Lol "buzzcocks", tis is good one! :)

Lol "buzzcocks", tis is good one! :)

Jerry Man, Feb 20, 2019 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 119