Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Best place to buy a Rolex in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Best place to buy a Rolex in Geneva

Hello all,

I heard in Switzerland is cheaper to buy swiss watches.

Does anyone know/recommend a place where I can get the best deals in Geneva/Switzerland?

Also, any tips are welcome.

Many thanks,

Arnaud

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

I heard in Switzerland is cheaper to buy swiss watches.

Does anyone know/recommend a place where I can get the best deals in Geneva/Switzerland?

Also, any tips are welcome.

Many thanks,

Arnaud

Arnaud SSep 26, 2016 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3986 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Best place to buy a Rolex in Geneva
Post 1

Best deal and Rolex would appear to be an oxymoron !!

My wife got her's from Bucherer. Good luck

Best deal and Rolex would appear to be an oxymoron !!

My wife got her's from Bucherer. Good luck

Jeffery S, Sep 28, 2016 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Arnaud,

From experience of working with this industry I would say that huge discounts don't really happen on the most frequently purchased Rolex models. 

On a sports model/professional model (Submariner, GMT, Explorer I & II) there will be absolutely zero discount as they have a much higher demand than supply for these pieces. Other models you may squeeze 5-10% depending upon the retailer. On full gold or platinum pieces or jewelled models you may get 10-15%. 

Good luck

Hi Arnaud,

From experience of working with this industry I would say that huge discounts don't really happen on the most frequently purchased Rolex models. 

On a sports model/professional model (Submariner, GMT, Explorer I & II) there will be absolutely zero discount as they have a much higher demand than supply for these pieces. Other models you may squeeze 5-10% depending upon the retailer. On full gold or platinum pieces or jewelled models you may get 10-15%. 

Good luck

Andrew M, Oct 2, 2016 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

If you ever walked into a store in Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California you will notice that there is no price tag on any items. "If you ask for the price, you probably can't afford it," goes the old saying. I have to say, if you want a "good deal" on Rolex watches, try a shop in a turkish tourist destination, like the one below:

If you ever walked into a store in Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California you will notice that there is no price tag on any items. "If you ask for the price, you probably can't afford it," goes the old saying. I have to say, if you want a "good deal" on Rolex watches, try a shop in a turkish tourist destination, like the one below:

JR M, Oct 2, 2016 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3986 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form