Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Black Afro Wig

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Black Afro Wig

Hey hey,

I'm organizing an event with a lot of attendants and as for the organizers to stand out we agreed to wear afro wigs and sunglasses - So my question is:

Could anyone borrow me a black afro wig? I'd only need it for today! Maybe you know where I can buy one? The party shop in Paquis near Cornavin ran out of it. A wig in an africa shop costs 65 chf which is too expensive.

I'd be very pleased to hear from you :D

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hey hey,

I'm organizing an event with a lot of attendants and as for the organizers to stand out we agreed to wear afro wigs and sunglasses - So my question is:

Could anyone borrow me a black afro wig? I'd only need it for today! Maybe you know where I can buy one? The party shop in Paquis near Cornavin ran out of it. A wig in an africa shop costs 65 chf which is too expensive.

I'd be very pleased to hear from you :D

Cheers!

Daniel ÖSep 3, 2015 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Black Afro Wig
Post 1

Just wanted to say this is the best post ever, but I am sorry I can't help you! Good luck!

If you make it to Lausanne, there is a shop called Maniac or Maniak at Flon, but maybe the same price as the party shop you went to.

Just wanted to say this is the best post ever, but I am sorry I can't help you! Good luck!

If you make it to Lausanne, there is a shop called Maniac or Maniak at Flon, but maybe the same price as the party shop you went to.

Jacki K, Sep 3, 2015 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Try « La Gaïté » on rue de la Rotisserie in Geneva.  Have no idea of their prices, but you could phone to find out.

Have fun, R.

Try « La Gaïté » on rue de la Rotisserie in Geneva.  Have no idea of their prices, but you could phone to find out.

Have fun, R.

Ritchie, Sep 3, 2015 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Casuistik, Sep 9, 2015 @ 20:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hahaha,

Thanks to all of you - in the end I actually found what I needed in la gaite - so thank you very much ;)

Hahaha,

Thanks to all of you - in the end I actually found what I needed in la gaite - so thank you very much ;)

Daniel Ö, Sep 10, 2015 @ 03:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form