Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Boutique hotels in Tel Aviv?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Boutique hotels in Tel Aviv?

The text you are quoting:

avery loveDec 30, 2013 @ 06:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 818 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Boutique hotels in Tel Aviv?
Post 1

Boutique hotels in Tel Aviv have been popular all over the world. Due to their unique design, surrounding and great hospitality such hotels in Tel Aviv attracts tourist all around the globe. I have an experience of staying in a boutique hotel in Tel Aviv, which truly made my visit special, by proving great spa facility, big swimming pool and by organizing new entertaining events everyday without taking any extra charge. 

Boutique hotels in Tel Aviv have been popular all over the world. Due to their unique design, surrounding and great hospitality such hotels in Tel Aviv attracts tourist all around the globe. I have an experience of staying in a boutique hotel in Tel Aviv, which truly made my visit special, by proving great spa facility, big swimming pool and by organizing new entertaining events everyday without taking any extra charge. 

Clifton Munoz, Dec 30, 2013 @ 15:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

define boutique. I can help you find a veriaty of hotels in TA, depending what is your budget, what area you want to stay in and what are you looking for in a hotel...

define boutique. I can help you find a veriaty of hotels in TA, depending what is your budget, what area you want to stay in and what are you looking for in a hotel...

Yaron Ofek, Dec 30, 2013 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I heard the hotel called the The Norman and as it just came in the open world with all the services and it seems good, if somebody going for trip. The hotel provide its all service from its websites and i think the boutique hotel means a big hotel hacing more than 70 room with the class services and that what i think called luxury too.

I heard the hotel called the The Norman and as it just came in the open world with all the services and it seems good, if somebody going for trip. The hotel provide its all service from its websites and i think the boutique hotel means a big hotel hacing more than 70 room with the class services and that what i think called luxury too.

Michael B, Sep 2, 2014 @ 09:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I know a nice hotel not expensive and excellent location

I know a nice hotel not expensive and excellent location

David T, Sep 2, 2014 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

My definition of a boutique hotel is a small hotel, unique service in a quiet location! There are many lovely hotels along the beach in Tel Aviv but they are all the large and well known hotel chains. Unfortunately my latest experience was renting an apartment near the marketplace, which turned out to not be very nice, so I don't have any recommendations. Good luck in the search.

My definition of a boutique hotel is a small hotel, unique service in a quiet location! There are many lovely hotels along the beach in Tel Aviv but they are all the large and well known hotel chains. Unfortunately my latest experience was renting an apartment near the marketplace, which turned out to not be very nice, so I don't have any recommendations. Good luck in the search.

Juliane S, Sep 2, 2014 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

yeah that exactly the definition of the boutique hotel and the city is full of many boutique hotels....people can choose many hotels in the city situated near to beach

yeah that exactly the definition of the boutique hotel and the city is full of many boutique hotels....people can choose many hotels in the city situated near to beach

Michael B, Sep 8, 2014 @ 08:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

if you could just crawl arround the place then you would be able to find many hotels in tel aviv. if you looking for a luxury stay then you can do that wiht many luxusry hotels...:)

if you could just crawl arround the place then you would be able to find many hotels in tel aviv. if you looking for a luxury stay then you can do that wiht many luxusry hotels...:)

Michael B, Sep 10, 2014 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

if someone looking for executive suits in tel aviv then they can find that into the many luxurty and boutiques hotels just see the price becuase sometime they charge quite a lot.

if someone looking for executive suits in tel aviv then they can find that into the many luxurty and boutiques hotels just see the price becuase sometime they charge quite a lot.

Michael B, Sep 10, 2014 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 818 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form