Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Catch-a-car

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Catch-a-car

Hello!

I just joined the catch a car service, still waiting for the card to open the cars, however, has anyone used it? I was planning to go to Bern for three days but I'm not sure if I can do that. Are the cars comfy enough? Fast enough for the highway or should I always remain on the right lane?

Any reviews or promotional codes would be welcome Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I just joined the catch a car service, still waiting for the card to open the cars, however, has anyone used it? I was planning to go to Bern for three days but I'm not sure if I can do that. Are the cars comfy enough? Fast enough for the highway or should I always remain on the right lane?

Any reviews or promotional codes would be welcome Smile

Mariana RJul 14, 2018 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 768 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Catch-a-car
Post 1

Hi, I have used Mobility car, they can open the car for you before you get the card, maybe its same with catch a car. Mobility do have a range of cars. I found it convenient for a couple of hours rental. But for a couple of days or more, normal rental can be cheaper and of course more options.

Hi, I have used Mobility car, they can open the car for you before you get the card, maybe its same with catch a car. Mobility do have a range of cars. I found it convenient for a couple of hours rental. But for a couple of days or more, normal rental can be cheaper and of course more options.

sammy Sam, Jul 14, 2018 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Catch-a-car
Post 2

Careful .. CatchaCar in Geneve is meant to stay in Geneve. It's for travelling around town, short time, short distance. You can travel outside of Geneve but you are supposed to leave it back there. Taking it somewhere else for 3 days will cost a fortune.

You need mobility car for longer distance and then, again, don't keep it for 3 days, use it leave it, take another one when you need it etc.

If you want to actually keep a car for three days then a standard hire car is much better, like from Patrick Location or something,

Careful .. CatchaCar in Geneve is meant to stay in Geneve. It's for travelling around town, short time, short distance. You can travel outside of Geneve but you are supposed to leave it back there. Taking it somewhere else for 3 days will cost a fortune.

You need mobility car for longer distance and then, again, don't keep it for 3 days, use it leave it, take another one when you need it etc.

If you want to actually keep a car for three days then a standard hire car is much better, like from Patrick Location or something,

John H, Jul 16, 2018 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 768 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form