Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Departure Question (Help!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Departure Question (Help!)

I left Geneva on in June of 2016. I am now tring to finalize my Swiss tax for that year and the Swiss tax authority is requestion that I provide:

"a certificate of departure duly drawn up by the cantonal population office"

Now in order to get this I need to submit a form and request it. I don't speak French and I am having a terrible time tring to find the form that I have to mail into the office of population control to request a certificate.

Is there anyone familar with this process or the cantonal website that can direct me to the form.

(This is the form to request the proof of departure, not the form to declare that I am departing.)

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I left Geneva on in June of 2016. I am now tring to finalize my Swiss tax for that year and the Swiss tax authority is requestion that I provide:

"a certificate of departure duly drawn up by the cantonal population office"

Now in order to get this I need to submit a form and request it. I don't speak French and I am having a terrible time tring to find the form that I have to mail into the office of population control to request a certificate.

Is there anyone familar with this process or the cantonal website that can direct me to the form.

(This is the form to request the proof of departure, not the form to declare that I am departing.)

Thanks!

Mitch SSep 21, 2017 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 835 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Departure Question (Help!)
Post 1

http://ge.ch/population/prestations/annonce-de-depart

The text you are quoting: