Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > English Speaking Dentist

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English Speaking Dentist

Hello Friends, 

I am looking for a English Speaking Dentist in Geneva... Any Suggestions... Thanks in Advance.

Aman 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Friends, 

I am looking for a English Speaking Dentist in Geneva... Any Suggestions... Thanks in Advance.

Aman 

Aman4uAug 13, 2012 @ 22:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

14 Replies | 8440 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English Speaking Dentist
Post 1

Clinique Dentaire de Geneve

http://www.cliniquedentairedegeneve.ch/accueil_en.html

(word of warning...all dentists are fekkin expensive in switzerland... unless of course the firm pays...so may be worth looking across the border in france and taking a translation book...)

Clinique Dentaire de Geneve

http://www.cliniquedentairedegeneve.ch/accueil_en.html

(word of warning...all dentists are fekkin expensive in switzerland... unless of course the firm pays...so may be worth looking across the border in france and taking a translation book...)

Charlie, Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks a lot for your Advice and Suggestion :)

Thanks a lot for your Advice and Suggestion :)

Aman4u, Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Maybe this is the right thread to post about our awful experience with a dentist in Geneva. I took my kids (13 and 10 years old) to a dentist just for a regular check. He decided to take an x-ray for the older one and examing the x-ray, he said there are 8 cavities, out of which 3 are urgent and out of the three one needs an urgent canal treatment; cost estimation for the three was around CHF1500 (BTW, we paid CHF600 for just check and teeth claeaning for two kids). I was shocked of course (not because of the the price - this is CH - but my son having 8 cavities). We were to go back to our country for a vacation at that time so I decided that he would get the treatment from our regular dentist at home. Well, when we went to our dentist (of course with fresh panoramic x-rays) he could NOT find even a single cavity!!! So that man was going to drill my son's teeth just for money. So just also be careful and always have a double check. (no i did not complain when we got back, maybe that was wrong)

Maybe this is the right thread to post about our awful experience with a dentist in Geneva. I took my kids (13 and 10 years old) to a dentist just for a regular check. He decided to take an x-ray for the older one and examing the x-ray, he said there are 8 cavities, out of which 3 are urgent and out of the three one needs an urgent canal treatment; cost estimation for the three was around CHF1500 (BTW, we paid CHF600 for just check and teeth claeaning for two kids). I was shocked of course (not because of the the price - this is CH - but my son having 8 cavities). We were to go back to our country for a vacation at that time so I decided that he would get the treatment from our regular dentist at home. Well, when we went to our dentist (of course with fresh panoramic x-rays) he could NOT find even a single cavity!!! So that man was going to drill my son's teeth just for money. So just also be careful and always have a double check. (no i did not complain when we got back, maybe that was wrong)

Erkan G, Aug 14, 2012 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Omg... I was thinking that, it happens only in my country. Here also same situation...hmmmm so i have to be careful in Suisse too ;-) well thanks for sharing your experience. 

Omg... I was thinking that, it happens only in my country. Here also same situation...hmmmm so i have to be careful in Suisse too ;-) well thanks for sharing your experience. 

Aman4u, Aug 14, 2012 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hey Aman,

i'm an Irish dentist and have worked in London for years but can honestly say, despite the expense, the quality of treatment in Switzerland is second to none. I think with regard to treatment, you should only consent if you are comfortable and feel you  trust them. And ask lots of questions-you'll be paying enough for it!

hey Aman,

i'm an Irish dentist and have worked in London for years but can honestly say, despite the expense, the quality of treatment in Switzerland is second to none. I think with regard to treatment, you should only consent if you are comfortable and feel you  trust them. And ask lots of questions-you'll be paying enough for it!

aoif b, Sep 18, 2012 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

hi aoif, do u practice here in geneva

hi aoif, do u practice here in geneva

firas k, Sep 18, 2012 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Yes, I can email you details if you like.

Yes, I can email you details if you like.

aoif b, Sep 18, 2012 @ 16:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I would highly recommend and he is english speaking, he also been around for 20 years, central located on rue Mont Blanc and average cost.

http://yellow.local.ch/en/d/Geneve/1201/Dentist/Pittet-Pierre-hRp3rSe282EuGu1wFUiLfw?rid=sDJB&what=pierre+pittet&where=Geneva

Pittet Pierre Dentist AMDG

rue du Mont-Blanc 9 , 1201 Genève

022 738 9073

I would highly recommend and he is english speaking, he also been around for 20 years, central located on rue Mont Blanc and average cost.

http://yellow.local.ch/en/d/Geneve/1201/Dentist/Pittet-Pierre-hRp3rSe282EuGu1wFUiLfw?rid=sDJB&what=pierre+pittet&where=Geneva

Pittet Pierre Dentist AMDG

rue du Mont-Blanc 9 , 1201 Genève

022 738 9073

Dave G, Sep 18, 2012 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Thanks a lot for the information :)

Thanks a lot for the information :)

Aman4u, Sep 23, 2012 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I highly recommend Nicola Minotti at 9, blvd des Philosophes.  022 329 30 14 Just off Plainpalais where the 12 stops.

He and his receptionist speak excellent English. And were very accommodating with my schedule.

I highly recommend Nicola Minotti at 9, blvd des Philosophes.  022 329 30 14 Just off Plainpalais where the 12 stops.

He and his receptionist speak excellent English. And were very accommodating with my schedule.

misskate, Sep 24, 2012 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi Aman,

I HIGHLY recommend Smile and Care clinic. They have 2 clinics - 1 in Krieg and one in Grenus (Cornavin).

You can look them up on www.smileandcare.ch 

The team is ultra professional, all English speakers and you can be sure you know exactly what they will do and why before they do it.

Cheers,

Aurelie

Hi Aman,

I HIGHLY recommend Smile and Care clinic. They have 2 clinics - 1 in Krieg and one in Grenus (Cornavin).

The team is ultra professional, all English speakers and you can be sure you know exactly what they will do and why before they do it.

Cheers,

Aurelie

Aurelie B, Sep 24, 2012 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Could you please tell me the dentist in  Evian des Bains please.

Thanks

Could you please tell me the dentist in  Evian des Bains please.

Thanks

melody, Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hello, I'm a Swiss American dentist living in Geneva. I studied at the University of Geneva but I grew up just outside of New York so I am a native english speaker. If anyone is looking for an english speaking dentist please feel free to give us a call ! 

https://summitdental.ch (english) 

https://summitdental.ch/fr/ (french) 

Hello, I'm a Swiss American dentist living in Geneva. I studied at the University of Geneva but I grew up just outside of New York so I am a native english speaker. If anyone is looking for an english speaking dentist please feel free to give us a call ! 

https://summitdental.ch (english) 

https://summitdental.ch/fr/ (french) 

David C, Oct 27, 2023 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hi Aman,

Cheers,

Aurelie

Sep 24, 12 10:14

Smile&Care are excellent dentists in Geneva and they speak English

Smile&Care are excellent dentists in Geneva and they speak English

Nir Ofek, Oct 31, 2023 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
14 Replies | 8440 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form