Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > First aid course

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
First aid course

Hello everyone! 

does anyone know where i cann attend a first aid course (english). or maybe securtiy course. something in this field.

Highly appreciate all answers!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! 

does anyone know where i cann attend a first aid course (english). or maybe securtiy course. something in this field.

hamza alkhodariJul 13, 2018 @ 00:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 725 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: First aid course
Post 1

Hello everyone! 

Jul 13, 18 00:18

Dr Michelle Wright, founder of “Health First”, organizes a wide selection of courses all of which are given by medically qualified native English speakers.

However, since this is the holiday season there may not be so many courses available between now and the end of August.

You could also contact the Croix rouge genevoise which organizes first aid courses for driving licence candidates, baby-sitting accreditation and similar purposes.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Dr Michelle Wright, founder of “Health First”, organizes a wide selection of courses all of which are given by medically qualified native English speakers.

However, since this is the holiday season there may not be so many courses available between now and the end of August.

You could also contact the Croix rouge genevoise which organizes first aid courses for driving licence candidates, baby-sitting accreditation and similar purposes.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jul 13, 2018 @ 07:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 725 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form