Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Generali not granting insurance claim?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Generali not granting insurance claim?

Hi -

Just a shout out to see if anyone has experience with Generali engaging in suspect behavior when an insurance claim was filed.

We've caught them in mistruths and inconsistencies trying to avoid our claim. Do they have a reputation for this sort of behavior.

Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi -

Just a shout out to see if anyone has experience with Generali engaging in suspect behavior when an insurance claim was filed.

We've caught them in mistruths and inconsistencies trying to avoid our claim. Do they have a reputation for this sort of behavior.

Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks

Ema MFeb 22, 2017 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 690 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Generali not granting insurance claim?
Post 1

Not exactly, but my experience with them is similar... I went to see them for an update last year. The contract they sent me then had 3 mistakes (all in their favor - what a surprise!)

- 2 discounts had been forgotten.

- The rate to insure some type of item was 3 times what they told me.

The clerk in charge of my file gave inconsistent replies to my mails and then didn't reply at all.

I had to send a registered snail mail to the agency's director, threatening to sue them to have them straighten their mess.

The text you are quoting:

Not exactly, but my experience with them is similar... I went to see them for an update last year. The contract they sent me then had 3 mistakes (all in their favor - what a surprise!)

- 2 discounts had been forgotten.

- The rate to insure some type of item was 3 times what they told me.

The clerk in charge of my file gave inconsistent replies to my mails and then didn't reply at all.

I had to send a registered snail mail to the agency's director, threatening to sue them to have them straighten their mess.

Casuistik, Feb 23, 2017 @ 00:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 690 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form