Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Geneva-looking for smudging cedar sticks ceremony -"new age" store?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva-looking for smudging cedar sticks ceremony -"new age" store?

Hello,

I'm looking to find a "new age" shop where I can find all accessories for a smudging ceremony(cedar,sage,sweetgrass,abalone shell,feather etc).I found a shop in Lausanne but does anyone know if there is one in Geneva or surrounding areas?(I've already googled and found online shops but am looking for an actual store for other items)

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I'm looking to find a "new age" shop where I can find all accessories for a smudging ceremony(cedar,sage,sweetgrass,abalone shell,feather etc).I found a shop in Lausanne but does anyone know if there is one in Geneva or surrounding areas?(I've already googled and found online shops but am looking for an actual store for other items)

Thanks

Simone MMay 6, 2017 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1590 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Geneva-looking for smudging cedar sticks ceremony -"new age" store?
Post 1

Coop City at Fusterie has sage bundles for smudging. If you go up to the top floor, by the customer service desk, where they have the incense oils and stuff, you should be able to find sage bundles.

Coop City at Fusterie has sage bundles for smudging. If you go up to the top floor, by the customer service desk, where they have the incense oils and stuff, you should be able to find sage bundles.

misskate, May 17, 2017 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Simone!

I stopped in a New Age store a few days ago on Rue des Eaux Vives. I cannot remember the exact name but it is on the side of the road closer to the lake, and it is somewhere around the cross street of Rue des Vollandes. They sell smudges, crystals, and a ton of other things.

Hope this helps!

Hi Simone!

I stopped in a New Age store a few days ago on Rue des Eaux Vives. I cannot remember the exact name but it is on the side of the road closer to the lake, and it is somewhere around the cross street of Rue des Vollandes. They sell smudges, crystals, and a ton of other things.

Hope this helps!

paul m, May 29, 2017 @ 10:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

thanks to miss kate and paul m!! will have a look at both...:-)

thanks to miss kate and paul m!! will have a look at both...:-)

Simone M, Jun 1, 2017 @ 17:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1590 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form